Willie Johnson - Branch Manager of Savannah Service Center
Thompson Pump has promoted Willie Johnson as its new Branch Manager for their Savannah Service Center. Thompson Pump manufactures top-quality pumps and related equipment, and provides engineering expertise for dewatering, construction, bypass, and emergency operations. It has had a service center in Savannah since 2003.
Johnson just marked his 12th anniversary with the company, starting with Thompson Pump in 2004 as a service mechanic in the Jacksonville, Florida service center. After two years he was promoted to Service Manager at the Fort Myers facility, where he remained until his move to the Savannah facility.
“Thompson Pump has a long tradition of excellent products and services. As Branch Manager, it is very important that I meet this responsibility and continue to help grow this fine tradition,” said Johnson, a US Army veteran. He says one of his goals in his new position is expanding the electrical commercial pump repair department.
Prior to his work at Thompson Pump, Johnson was an Operation Manager for NES in Jacksonville.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- Thompson Pump’s William Crooms Receives Hall of Fame Manny Award for Lifelong Achievement
- Thompson Pump Helps in Rescue of Hurricane-Distressed Puerto Rico Region
- Thompson Pump in Expansion Mode, Plots New-and-Improved Global Headquarters in 2018
- Thompson Pumps are Tailor-Made to Service Southwest Florida Municipalities
- Case Study: Thompson Pump Bridge Street Bypass Solves Potential Sewage Contamination
- Thompson Pump Pulls Waste Problems Apart Using its Self-Cleaning Impeller
- Thompson Pump Introduces 6HT Wet-Prime Trash Pump With A Final Tier 4 Engine
- Thompson Pump’s Rapid Response Halts Sewage Overflow Catastrophe
Popular tags on this blogAward | Branch | Branch Manager of the Year | Contest | Contract | Dealer | Distributor | Government | NJPA | Personnel | Pumpology | Pumps | RER 100 | Trade Show | Training |
Storm Water Case Studies
August 20-21, 2018
Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
2800 Opryland Drive
Nashville, TN 37214
Booth #: 1213
August 26-29, 2018
Kansas City Convention Center
301 West 13th Street
Kansas City, MO 64105
August 28-30, 2018
Roland E. Powell Convention Center
4001 Coastal Hwy
Ocean City, MD 21842
September 23-25, 2018
3917 LPGA Blvd
Daytona Beach, FL 32124