Willie Johnson - Branch Manager of Savannah Service Center
Thompson Pump has promoted Willie Johnson as its new Branch Manager for their Savannah Service Center. Thompson Pump manufactures top-quality pumps and related equipment, and provides engineering expertise for dewatering, construction, bypass, and emergency operations. It has had a service center in Savannah since 2003.
Johnson just marked his 12th anniversary with the company, starting with Thompson Pump in 2004 as a service mechanic in the Jacksonville, Florida service center. After two years he was promoted to Service Manager at the Fort Myers facility, where he remained until his move to the Savannah facility.
“Thompson Pump has a long tradition of excellent products and services. As Branch Manager, it is very important that I meet this responsibility and continue to help grow this fine tradition,” said Johnson, a US Army veteran. He says one of his goals in his new position is expanding the electrical commercial pump repair department.
Prior to his work at Thompson Pump, Johnson was an Operation Manager for NES in Jacksonville.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- Thompson Pump Introduces 6HT Wet-Prime Trash Pump With A Final Tier 4 Engine
- Thompson Pump Climbs RER 100
- National Joint Powers Alliance
- Thompson Pump Hosts 24th Annual Pumpology® School
- Dealers and Distributors Wanted!
- Thompson Pump in Expansion Mode, Plots New-and-Improved Global Headquarters in 2018
- Thompson Pump Introduces New Remote-Operated Control Panel
- James Copeland Named 2013 Branch Manager of the Year