Willie Johnson - Branch Manager of Savannah Service Center
Thompson Pump has promoted Willie Johnson as its new Branch Manager for their Savannah Service Center. Thompson Pump manufactures top-quality pumps and related equipment, and provides engineering expertise for dewatering, construction, bypass, and emergency operations. It has had a service center in Savannah since 2003.
Johnson just marked his 12th anniversary with the company, starting with Thompson Pump in 2004 as a service mechanic in the Jacksonville, Florida service center. After two years he was promoted to Service Manager at the Fort Myers facility, where he remained until his move to the Savannah facility.
“Thompson Pump has a long tradition of excellent products and services. As Branch Manager, it is very important that I meet this responsibility and continue to help grow this fine tradition,” said Johnson, a US Army veteran. He says one of his goals in his new position is expanding the electrical commercial pump repair department.
Prior to his work at Thompson Pump, Johnson was an Operation Manager for NES in Jacksonville.
Bookmark & Share
Popular tags on this blogAward | Branch | Branch Manager of the Year | Contest | Contract | Dealer | Distributor | Government | NJPA | Personnel | Pumpology | Pumps | RER 100 | Trade Show | Training |
Most Popular Articles
- Thompson Pump?s William Crooms Receives Hall of Fame Manny Award for Lifelong Achievement
- Thompson Pump Introduces 6HT Wet-Prime Trash Pump With A Final Tier 4 Engine
- Thompson Pump in Expansion Mode, Plots New-and-Improved Global Headquarters in 2018
- Thompson Pumps are Tailor-Made to Service Southwest Florida Municipalities
- Thompson Pump Helps in Rescue of Hurricane-Distressed Puerto Rico Region
- Thompson Pump Pulls Waste Problems Apart Using its Self-Cleaning Impeller
- Thompson Pump?s Rapid Response Halts Sewage Overflow Catastrophe
- Thompson Pump Introduces New Remote-Operated Control Panel