Thompson Pump Promotes Sales Manager
Thompson Pump, an international manufacturer of portable diesel-driven pumps, announces the promotion of Bobby Zitzka to the role of Sales Manager.
Zitzka will oversee the corporate sales team including national accounts, international sales, municipal sales, and the inside sales department based out of Port Orange, Fla.
Prior to his promotion, Zitzka served as the Branch Manager of Thompson's Orlando, Fla. branch since 2002, where he received numerous awards including Branch Manager of the Year, Excellence in Leadership, Outstanding Achievement, and several Safety Awards.
He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from the University of Florida and a Master’s degree in Business Administration from Rollins College.
“Zitzka will be responsible for managing partner relationships, strategic planning, budgeting, business development, and growth into new markets,” said John Farrell, Vice President of Sales, Thompson Pump. “He proved himself to be a strong leader as he oversaw the redevelopment and expansion of our Orlando branch, and managed the Central Florida territory for rentals, sales, and service. His comprehensive industry knowledge, strong managerial skills and ability to build solid teams will be key factors for Thompson Pump’s continued growth and delivery of greater value to our partners in various markets.”
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogAward | Branch | Branch Manager of the Year | Contest | Contract | Dealer | Distributor | Government | NJPA | Personnel | Pumpology | Pumps | RER 100 | Trade Show | Training |
Most Popular Articles
- Thompson Pump?s William Crooms Receives Hall of Fame Manny Award for Lifelong Achievement
- Case Study: Thompson Pump Bridge Street Bypass Solves Potential Sewage Contamination
- Thompson Pumps are Tailor-Made to Service Southwest Florida Municipalities
- Thompson Pump Helps in Rescue of Hurricane-Distressed Puerto Rico Region
- Thompson Pump in Expansion Mode, Plots New-and-Improved Global Headquarters in 2018
- Thompson Pump Pulls Waste Problems Apart Using its Self-Cleaning Impeller
- Thompson Pump?s Rapid Response Halts Sewage Overflow Catastrophe
- Thompson Pump Introduces New Remote-Operated Control Panel
Storm Water Case Studies
August 25-28, 2019
Austin Convention Center
500 E Cesar Chavez St
Austin, TX 78701
September 18-22, 2019
Universidad Nacional de San Agustín - UNSA
September 23-25, 2019
2301 S King Dr
Chicago, IL 60616
March 10-14, 2020
Las Vegas Convention Center
3150 Paradise Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89109