Thompson Pump Promotes Sales Manager
Thompson Pump, an international manufacturer of portable diesel-driven pumps, announces the promotion of Bobby Zitzka to the role of Sales Manager.
Zitzka will oversee the corporate sales team including national accounts, international sales, municipal sales, and the inside sales department based out of Port Orange, Fla.
Prior to his promotion, Zitzka served as the Branch Manager of Thompson's Orlando, Fla. branch since 2002, where he received numerous awards including Branch Manager of the Year, Excellence in Leadership, Outstanding Achievement, and several Safety Awards.
He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from the University of Florida and a Master’s degree in Business Administration from Rollins College.
“Zitzka will be responsible for managing partner relationships, strategic planning, budgeting, business development, and growth into new markets,” said John Farrell, Vice President of Sales, Thompson Pump. “He proved himself to be a strong leader as he oversaw the redevelopment and expansion of our Orlando branch, and managed the Central Florida territory for rentals, sales, and service. His comprehensive industry knowledge, strong managerial skills and ability to build solid teams will be key factors for Thompson Pump’s continued growth and delivery of greater value to our partners in various markets.”
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogAward | Branch | Branch Manager of the Year | Contest | Contract | Dealer | Distributor | Government | NJPA | Personnel | Pumpology | Pumps | RER 100 | Trade Show | Training |
Most Popular Articles
- Thompson Pump Introduces 6HT Wet-Prime Trash Pump With A Final Tier 4 Engine
- Thompson Pump in Expansion Mode, Plots New-and-Improved Global Headquarters in 2018
- Thompson Pump?s William Crooms Receives Hall of Fame Manny Award for Lifelong Achievement
- Case Study: Thompson Pump Bridge Street Bypass Solves Potential Sewage Contamination
- Thompson Pumps are Tailor-Made to Service Southwest Florida Municipalities
- Thompson Pump Helps in Rescue of Hurricane-Distressed Puerto Rico Region
- Thompson Pump Pulls Waste Problems Apart Using its Self-Cleaning Impeller
- Thompson Pump Climbs RER 100
Storm Water Case Studies
April 28-May 1, 2019
Palais des Congrès de Montréal
1001 Jean Paul Riopelle Pl
Montreal, QC, Canada, H2Z 1H5
May 13-16, 2019
Union Station Hotel
1820 Market St
St. Louis, MO 63103
May 27-30, 2019
Antofagasta Industrial Association (AIA) Event and Community Activity Ground
Pedro Aguirre Cerda 17101, La Portada Sector
May 28-30, 2019
The Lodge at Gulf State Park
21196 East Beach Blvd
Gulf Shores, AL 36542