Thompson Pump Promotes Sales Manager
Thompson Pump, an international manufacturer of portable diesel-driven pumps, announces the promotion of Bobby Zitzka to the role of Sales Manager.
Zitzka will oversee the corporate sales team including national accounts, international sales, municipal sales, and the inside sales department based out of Port Orange, Fla.
Prior to his promotion, Zitzka served as the Branch Manager of Thompson's Orlando, Fla. branch since 2002, where he received numerous awards including Branch Manager of the Year, Excellence in Leadership, Outstanding Achievement, and several Safety Awards.
He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from the University of Florida and a Master’s degree in Business Administration from Rollins College.
“Zitzka will be responsible for managing partner relationships, strategic planning, budgeting, business development, and growth into new markets,” said John Farrell, Vice President of Sales, Thompson Pump. “He proved himself to be a strong leader as he oversaw the redevelopment and expansion of our Orlando branch, and managed the Central Florida territory for rentals, sales, and service. His comprehensive industry knowledge, strong managerial skills and ability to build solid teams will be key factors for Thompson Pump’s continued growth and delivery of greater value to our partners in various markets.”
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- Thompson Pump’s William Crooms Receives Hall of Fame Manny Award for Lifelong Achievement
- Thompson Pump in Expansion Mode, Plots New-and-Improved Global Headquarters in 2018
- Thompson Pump Pulls Waste Problems Apart Using its Self-Cleaning Impeller
- Thompson Pump Introduces 6HT Wet-Prime Trash Pump With A Final Tier 4 Engine
- Thompson Pump’s Rapid Response Halts Sewage Overflow Catastrophe
- Thompson Pump Introduces New Remote-Operated Control Panel
- Florida hurricane leads lift station innovation
- Pumping Projects Surge in South Carolina
Popular tags on this blogAward | Branch | Branch Manager of the Year | Contest | Contract | Dealer | Distributor | Government | NJPA | Personnel | Pumpology | Pumps | RER 100 | Trade Show | Training |
May 8-9, 2018
10100 Coastal Highway
Ocean City, MD 21842
May 15-16, 2018
Edgewater Beach and Golf Resort
11212 Front Beach Rd
Panama City, FL 323407
August 20-21, 2018
Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
2800 Opryland Drive
Nashville, TN 37214
Booth #: 1213
August 26-29, 2018
Kansas City Convention Center
301 West 13th Street
Kansas City, MO 64105