Thompson Pump Primed for Success with KM Specialty Pumps & Systems
Thompson Pump and Manufacturing Co., Inc., announces the appointment of KM Specialty Pumps & Systems as regional sales, rental, and service representatives for the Thompson Pump product portfolio in parts of Indiana, Illinois and Kentucky.
Headquartered in Chandler, Indiana, a suburb of Evansville, IN. KM Specialty is currently situated to provide comprehensive portable pump and system rentals and sales solutions to a wide variety of industries including mining, municipal, industrial, aluminum, steel, cement, food and beverage and general manufacturing.
Founded in 1982, by Mr. Russ Welder, as a company primarily focused on selling and servicing Mining, Industrial and Municipal pumps, KM Specialty is currently a leading supplier of all types of pumping equipment and accessories as well an industry leader in lubricants, lubrication equipment, automated lubrication systems and custom-engineered bulk lubricant transfer systems.
For more information please contact Dan Pritchard or Brad Coney with KM Specialty at 812.925.3000, toll-free 800.804.8005, or email email@example.com. We also inviteyou to visit their website www.kmspecialty.com for more information.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogAward | Branch | Branch Manager of the Year | Contest | Contract | Dealer | Distributor | Government | NJPA | Personnel | Pumpology | Pumps | RER 100 | Trade Show | Training |
Most Popular Articles
- Thompson Pump?s William Crooms Receives Hall of Fame Manny Award for Lifelong Achievement
- Case Study: Thompson Pump Bridge Street Bypass Solves Potential Sewage Contamination
- Thompson Pumps are Tailor-Made to Service Southwest Florida Municipalities
- Thompson Pump Helps in Rescue of Hurricane-Distressed Puerto Rico Region
- Thompson Pump in Expansion Mode, Plots New-and-Improved Global Headquarters in 2018
- Thompson Pump Pulls Waste Problems Apart Using its Self-Cleaning Impeller
- Thompson Pump?s Rapid Response Halts Sewage Overflow Catastrophe
- Thompson Pump Introduces New Remote-Operated Control Panel
Storm Water Case Studies
February 21-23, 2019
Indiana Convention Center
100 S Capitol Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46225
March 10-12, 2019
Sheraton Myrtle Beach Convention Center
2101 N Oak St
Myrtle Beach, 29577
April 15-19, 2019
101 N. Atlantic Avenue
Daytona Beach, FL 32118
April 28-May 1, 2019
Palais des Congrès de Montréal
1001 Jean Paul Riopelle Pl
Montreal, QC, Canada, H2Z 1H5