Thompson Pump Primed for Success with KM Specialty Pumps & Systems
Thompson Pump and Manufacturing Co., Inc., announces the appointment of KM Specialty Pumps & Systems as regional sales, rental, and service representatives for the Thompson Pump product portfolio in parts of Indiana, Illinois and Kentucky.
Headquartered in Chandler, Indiana, a suburb of Evansville, IN. KM Specialty is currently situated to provide comprehensive portable pump and system rentals and sales solutions to a wide variety of industries including mining, municipal, industrial, aluminum, steel, cement, food and beverage and general manufacturing.
Founded in 1982, by Mr. Russ Welder, as a company primarily focused on selling and servicing Mining, Industrial and Municipal pumps, KM Specialty is currently a leading supplier of all types of pumping equipment and accessories as well an industry leader in lubricants, lubrication equipment, automated lubrication systems and custom-engineered bulk lubricant transfer systems.
For more information please contact Dan Pritchard or Brad Coney with KM Specialty at 812.925.3000, toll-free 800.804.8005, or email email@example.com. We also inviteyou to visit their website www.kmspecialty.com for more information.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogAward | Branch | Branch Manager of the Year | Contest | Contract | Dealer | Distributor | Government | NJPA | Personnel | Pumpology | Pumps | RER 100 | Trade Show | Training |
Most Popular Articles
- Thompson Pump Introduces 6HT Wet-Prime Trash Pump With A Final Tier 4 Engine
- Thompson Pump in Expansion Mode, Plots New-and-Improved Global Headquarters in 2018
- Thompson Pump?s William Crooms Receives Hall of Fame Manny Award for Lifelong Achievement
- Thompson Pump Climbs RER 100
- National Joint Powers Alliance
- Dealers and Distributors Wanted!
- Case Study: Thompson Pump Bridge Street Bypass Solves Potential Sewage Contamination
- Thompson Pump Pulls Waste Problems Apart Using its Self-Cleaning Impeller
Storm Water Case Studies
February 5-6, 2019
Orlando World Center Marriott
8701 World Center Dr
Orlando, FL 32821
February 12, 2019
Georgia National Fair Grounds
401 Golden Isles Pkwy
Perry, GA 31069
February 17-20, 2019
Anaheim Convention Center
800 W Katella Ave
Anaheim, CA 92802
February 21-23, 2019
Indiana Convention Center
100 S Capitol Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46225