Thompson Pump Launches New Website
PORT ORANGE, FL- Thompson Pump & Manufacturing Co., Inc., a full-service manufacturer and provider of pumps, pumping equipment and engineering expertise, officially launches a new and improved web site www.ThompsonPump.com. Thompson Pump’s new web site offers improved navigation and expanded information on Thompson Pump products, services and support. The new web site features a faster, easier and more efficient visitor experience while providing more readily accessible and useful information. Exciting new revisions include easier to navigate drop down menus, more extensive customer options including enhanced site search and location search capabilities and customer feedback sections that allow Thompson Pump to provide information more quickly to customers.
“The new web site allows us to focus our efforts on the customer, by enhancing communications and ultimately ensuring that information and resources are more readily available to our growing customer base,” said Bill Thompson, president of Thompson Pump.
Thompson Pump, a family-owned company based in Port Orange, Fla., is a full-service manufacturer and provider of high quality pumps, pumping equipment and engineering expertise for the toughest dewatering, bypass and emergency pumping applications. Thompson Pump operates sales, rental and service centers throughout the United States with 20 branches and depots. The company is also aligned with more than 30 distributors in the United States, Canada, and South America. Thompson Pump is a Blue Chip Enterprise Award winner and their products meet the requirements for certification as defined by the Contractors Pump Bureau. Thompson Pump holds numerous product patents along with the registered trademarks of Enviroprime®, Silent Knight®, and Arctic Knight®.
For more information, please contact Kirsten Petersen at (386) 944-4145 or email at email@example.com.
Bookmark & Share
Popular tags on this blogAward | Branch | Branch Manager of the Year | Contest | Contract | Dealer | Distributor | Government | NJPA | Personnel | Pumpology | Pumps | RER 100 | Trade Show | Training |
Most Popular Articles
- Thompson Pump Introduces 6HT Wet-Prime Trash Pump With A Final Tier 4 Engine
- Thompson Pump in Expansion Mode, Plots New-and-Improved Global Headquarters in 2018
- Thompson Pump?s William Crooms Receives Hall of Fame Manny Award for Lifelong Achievement
- Thompson Pumps are Tailor-Made to Service Southwest Florida Municipalities
- Thompson Pump Helps in Rescue of Hurricane-Distressed Puerto Rico Region
- Thompson Pump Pulls Waste Problems Apart Using its Self-Cleaning Impeller
- Thompson Pump?s Rapid Response Halts Sewage Overflow Catastrophe
- Thompson Pump Introduces New Remote-Operated Control Panel