Thompson Pump Launches Gator Giveaway
Thompson Pump and Manufacturing Co., Inc., a full-service provider of high quality pumps, pumping equipment and engineering expertise, introduces the launch of the Gator Giveaway Sweepstakes at upcoming events.
The Thompson Pump landing page, www.thompsonpump.com/gator , engages visitors with information about the giveaway and upcoming events in which they can personally enter to win the John Deere Gator ATV, a brand new all-terrain vehicle worth $13,500.
“This promotion is a great way for us to show our appreciation to the hard working people in the markets we serve,” said Bill Thompson, Thompson Pump president.
The Grand Prize:
- A 2012 John Deere® XUV 825i Gator™ Camo Utility Vehicle with an estimated retail value of $13,500
For complete official rules visit www.thompsonpump.com/gator .
Follow Thompson Pump
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- Thompson Pump’s William Crooms Receives Hall of Fame Manny Award for Lifelong Achievement
- Thompson Pump Introduces 6HT Wet-Prime Trash Pump With A Final Tier 4 Engine
- Thompson Pump in Expansion Mode, Plots New-and-Improved Global Headquarters in 2018
- Case Study: Thompson Pump Bridge Street Bypass Solves Potential Sewage Contamination
- Thompson Pump Helps in Rescue of Hurricane-Distressed Puerto Rico Region
- Thompson Pumps are Tailor-Made to Service Southwest Florida Municipalities
- Thompson Pump Pulls Waste Problems Apart Using its Self-Cleaning Impeller
- Thompson Pump’s Rapid Response Halts Sewage Overflow Catastrophe
Popular tags on this blogAward | Branch | Branch Manager of the Year | Contest | Contract | Dealer | Distributor | Government | NJPA | Personnel | Pumpology | Pumps | RER 100 | Trade Show | Training |
Storm Water Case Studies
October 16, 2018
October 17-18, 2018
Courtyard by Marriott Gulfport
1600 E. Beach Blvd.
Gulfport, MS 39501
October 18, 2018
Father Lopez High School
3918 LPGA Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32124
November 15, 2018
Daytona State College ATC
1770 Technology Blvd
Daytona Beach, FL 32117
Daytona State College, in partnership with Thompson Pump is having 1 day workshop with opportunity to earn CEU credits