Thompson Pump Introduces New Remote-Operated Control Panel
Port Orange, FL – Thompson Pump’s new RECON2000T control panel with enhanced functions using smart technology eliminates the need for on-site pump monitoring. The innovative control panel allows you to operate the pump and check on performance from a smartphone, laptop, desktop computer or any other device with Internet access.
Thompson Pump debuted its new RECON control panel at the recent CONEXPO-Con/AGG in Las Vegas with daily live demos showcasing the new technology, which included a live video feed of a Thompson pump thousands of miles away in Port Orange, Florida, being controlled by the panel. Convention attendees were amazed at how seamlessly the control panel worked and how the smart technology allowed them to access data from a remote location.
“We’re thrilled with the response we’re getting from the RECON2000T,” said Bobby Zitzka, Sales Manager for Thompson Pump. “We launched this new panel to meet the changing needs of our customers. Thompson Pump works tirelessly to stay at the forefront of technology. This is another example of our commitment to be the industry’s best.”
The RECON2000T utilizes cellular and satellite networks for a secure and reliable connection in even the most remote locations, and also comes Wi-Fi ready. It gives operators informational access and control over the pump unit with the ability to remotely start, stop, record data and vary speed. The dashboard displays all the same pump and engine data as it appears on the RECON2000T control panel on-site. If there’s a problem with the pump or engine, the RECON2000T can even be setup to notify you on your Internet-activated device.
Thompson Pump, a 47-year old family-owned company based in Port Orange, Florida, is a full-service manufacturer and provider of high-quality dewatering pumps, pumping equipment and engineering expertise for dewatering, bypass, and emergency pumping applications worldwide.
Bookmark & Share
Popular tags on this blogAward | Branch | Branch Manager of the Year | Contest | Contract | Dealer | Distributor | Government | NJPA | Personnel | Pumpology | Pumps | RER 100 | Trade Show | Training |
Most Popular Articles
- Thompson Pump Introduces 6HT Wet-Prime Trash Pump With A Final Tier 4 Engine
- Thompson Pump?s William Crooms Receives Hall of Fame Manny Award for Lifelong Achievement
- Thompson Pump in Expansion Mode, Plots New-and-Improved Global Headquarters in 2018
- Thompson Pumps are Tailor-Made to Service Southwest Florida Municipalities
- Thompson Pump Helps in Rescue of Hurricane-Distressed Puerto Rico Region
- Thompson Pump Pulls Waste Problems Apart Using its Self-Cleaning Impeller
- Thompson Pump?s Rapid Response Halts Sewage Overflow Catastrophe
- Florida hurricane leads lift station innovation