Thompson Pump Announces Branch Location Move to Biloxi, MS
Thompson Pump & Manufacturing Co., Inc. headquartered in Port Orange, FL announces the recent move of their southern Mississippi branch from Pass Christian to a larger facility at 9257 West Oaklawn Rd. in Biloxi.
The new facility with 4,000 square feet situated on two acres near corridor I-10 is one of 21 Thompson Pump branches nationwide. The Biloxi branch office better accommodates the company’s growing customer needs for rentals, sales, parts and service in southern Mississippi and lower Alabama.
Under the direction of Branch Manager, John Thornton, and Salesman, Todd Cedotal, the fully staffed branch provides a full line of Thompson Pump products for sale and rental and the expertise to provide 24/7 service solutions for the toughest dewatering, bypass and special pumping applications, especially emergency response to hurricanes and flooding.
Customers can contact the branch by phone number 228-392-0870 or by fax number 228-392-0110.
“This move is welcomed by our staff as they continue to face increasing rental and sales demands in the Gulf region,” said Johnny Britt, Thompson Pump Gulf Coast Regional Manager. “The new and improved location provides for increased growth and will enable us to enhance our commitment to the highest quality customer service.”
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogAward | Branch | Branch Manager of the Year | Contest | Contract | Dealer | Distributor | Government | NJPA | Personnel | Pumpology | Pumps | RER 100 | Trade Show | Training |
Most Popular Articles
- Thompson Pump?s William Crooms Receives Hall of Fame Manny Award for Lifelong Achievement
- Case Study: Thompson Pump Bridge Street Bypass Solves Potential Sewage Contamination
- Thompson Pumps are Tailor-Made to Service Southwest Florida Municipalities
- Thompson Pump Helps in Rescue of Hurricane-Distressed Puerto Rico Region
- Thompson Pump in Expansion Mode, Plots New-and-Improved Global Headquarters in 2018
- Thompson Pump Pulls Waste Problems Apart Using its Self-Cleaning Impeller
- Thompson Pump Introduces 6HT Wet-Prime Trash Pump With A Final Tier 4 Engine
- Thompson Pump?s Rapid Response Halts Sewage Overflow Catastrophe
Storm Water Case Studies
February 17-20, 2019
Anaheim Convention Center
800 W Katella Ave
Anaheim, CA 92802
February 21-23, 2019
Indiana Convention Center
100 S Capitol Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46225
March 10-12, 2019
Sheraton Myrtle Beach Convention Center
2101 N Oak St
Myrtle Beach, 29577
April 15-19, 2019
101 N. Atlantic Avenue
Daytona Beach, FL 32118