PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE FINAL TIER 4 POWERED PUMPS AT WEFTEC 2012
Thompson Pump, the leader in portable diesel-driven pumps, announces a pump powered by Final Tier 4 EPA compliant diesel engines will be on display and available for pre-order at the WEFTEC event in New Orleans, LA, October 1-3.
“Thompson Pump is the first pump manufacturer to take advantage of Final Tier 4 engine technologies and have them available for pre-order this early in the game,” said Dale Conway, VP of Engineering, Thompson Pump. “Always first in the field, Thompson Pump is providing customers equipment with proven, innovative technology without compromising on power, reliability, or ease of operation.”
The pump on display will be a 6-inch COMPACT series pump which offers all the benefits and performance of Thompson Pump’s popular Enviroprime System® pumps but is smaller & lighter with fewer parts, less maintenance and a lower price.
The 74 horsepower, Final Tier 4 diesel engine powering this 6JSCEN pump provides very low emissions and fuel consumption while maximizing performance. Built on a proven platform of emissions control technologies, the engine does not require the commonly large diesel particulate filter or after treatment servicing.
Thompson Pump is preparing to provide a full range of EPA Final Tier 4 compliant powered pumps in the near future.
“Our pumps are ready for the future - powered by engines with a proven record of emissions reduction, best-in-class fuel economy, and rugged durability,” said Conway.
Bookmark & Share
Most Popular Articles
- Thompson Pump?s William Crooms Receives Hall of Fame Manny Award for Lifelong Achievement
- Thompson Pumps are Tailor-Made to Service Southwest Florida Municipalities
- Thompson Pump Helps in Rescue of Hurricane-Distressed Puerto Rico Region
- Thompson Pump in Expansion Mode, Plots New-and-Improved Global Headquarters in 2018
- Thompson Pump Pulls Waste Problems Apart Using its Self-Cleaning Impeller
- Thompson Pump Introduces 6HT Wet-Prime Trash Pump With A Final Tier 4 Engine
- Thompson Pump?s Rapid Response Halts Sewage Overflow Catastrophe
- Thompson Pump Introduces New Remote-Operated Control Panel