James Copeland Named 2013 Branch Manager of the Year
Thompson Pump and Manufacturing Company, Inc. is pleased to recognize James Copeland as 2013 Branch Manager of the Year.
James Copeland is the Branch Manager of Thompson’s Summerville, South Carolina branch location where he not only oversees branch operations and manages branch personnel, but also is heavily involved in providing pump rentals, sales, and support to 26 counties throughout the state of South Carolina. Through his leadership, he has streamlined the branch’s operations, enhanced customer service in the region and exceeded revenue and profitability targets. Additionally, Copeland’s branch received the Thompson Pump President’s Award for Excellence in Health & Safety for outstanding achievements in those categories as evidenced by zero OSHA recordable incidents for three consecutive years 2011-2013.
Copeland joined the company in 2003 as a shop mechanic and was quickly promoted to service manager after just 11 months. In 2005 Copeland was promoted again to Branch Manager of the Fort Myers, FL branch and in 2010 assumed the role of Branch Manager in Summerville, SC where he continues to operate the branch today.
“Congratulations to James Copeland for his hard-earned and well-deserved designation as Branch Manager of the Year,” said Chris Thompson, Thompson Pump Vice President of Branch Operations. “James’ proven skills and experience continue to lead Thompson Pump as the premier manufacturer and service provider of portable pumps.”
The Summerville facility, one of 21 Thompson Pump factory owned branch operations, is located at 120 Jed Park Place in Summerville, SC. To contact the branch call 800-767-8507.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogAward | Branch | Branch Manager of the Year | Contest | Contract | Dealer | Distributor | Government | NJPA | Personnel | Pumpology | Pumps | RER 100 | Trade Show | Training |
Most Popular Articles
- Thompson Pump?s William Crooms Receives Hall of Fame Manny Award for Lifelong Achievement
- Case Study: Thompson Pump Bridge Street Bypass Solves Potential Sewage Contamination
- Thompson Pumps are Tailor-Made to Service Southwest Florida Municipalities
- Thompson Pump Helps in Rescue of Hurricane-Distressed Puerto Rico Region
- Thompson Pump in Expansion Mode, Plots New-and-Improved Global Headquarters in 2018
- Thompson Pump Pulls Waste Problems Apart Using its Self-Cleaning Impeller
- Thompson Pump?s Rapid Response Halts Sewage Overflow Catastrophe
- Thompson Pump Introduces New Remote-Operated Control Panel
Storm Water Case Studies
August 25-28, 2019
Austin Convention Center
500 E Cesar Chavez St
Austin, TX 78701
September 18-22, 2019
Universidad Nacional de San Agustín - UNSA
September 23-25, 2019
2301 S King Dr
Chicago, IL 60616
March 10-14, 2020
Las Vegas Convention Center
3150 Paradise Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89109