James Copeland Named 2013 Branch Manager of the Year
Thompson Pump and Manufacturing Company, Inc. is pleased to recognize James Copeland as 2013 Branch Manager of the Year.
James Copeland is the Branch Manager of Thompson’s Summerville, South Carolina branch location where he not only oversees branch operations and manages branch personnel, but also is heavily involved in providing pump rentals, sales, and support to 26 counties throughout the state of South Carolina. Through his leadership, he has streamlined the branch’s operations, enhanced customer service in the region and exceeded revenue and profitability targets. Additionally, Copeland’s branch received the Thompson Pump President’s Award for Excellence in Health & Safety for outstanding achievements in those categories as evidenced by zero OSHA recordable incidents for three consecutive years 2011-2013.
Copeland joined the company in 2003 as a shop mechanic and was quickly promoted to service manager after just 11 months. In 2005 Copeland was promoted again to Branch Manager of the Fort Myers, FL branch and in 2010 assumed the role of Branch Manager in Summerville, SC where he continues to operate the branch today.
“Congratulations to James Copeland for his hard-earned and well-deserved designation as Branch Manager of the Year,” said Chris Thompson, Thompson Pump Vice President of Branch Operations. “James’ proven skills and experience continue to lead Thompson Pump as the premier manufacturer and service provider of portable pumps.”
The Summerville facility, one of 21 Thompson Pump factory owned branch operations, is located at 120 Jed Park Place in Summerville, SC. To contact the branch call 800-767-8507.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogAward | Branch | Branch Manager of the Year | Contest | Contract | Dealer | Distributor | Government | NJPA | Personnel | Pumpology | Pumps | RER 100 | Trade Show | Training |
Most Popular Articles
- Thompson Pump?s William Crooms Receives Hall of Fame Manny Award for Lifelong Achievement
- Thompson Pump Introduces 6HT Wet-Prime Trash Pump With A Final Tier 4 Engine
- Case Study: Thompson Pump Bridge Street Bypass Solves Potential Sewage Contamination
- Thompson Pump in Expansion Mode, Plots New-and-Improved Global Headquarters in 2018
- Thompson Pumps are Tailor-Made to Service Southwest Florida Municipalities
- Thompson Pump Helps in Rescue of Hurricane-Distressed Puerto Rico Region
- Thompson Pump Pulls Waste Problems Apart Using its Self-Cleaning Impeller
- Thompson Pump?s Rapid Response Halts Sewage Overflow Catastrophe
Storm Water Case Studies
December 8-12, 2019
Omni Orlando Resort at Championsgate
1500 Masters Blvd
Championsgate, FL 33896
February 12-12, 2020
Orange County Convention Center
9800 International Dr
Orlando, FL 32819
February 18-20, 2020
Indiana Convention Center
100 S Capitol Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46225
March 10-14, 2020
Las Vegas Convention Center
3150 Paradise Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89109