Please read The following before submitting a warranty claim.
• For engine related warranty claims, please contact the engine manufacturer.
• The Thompson Pump warranty does not cover the cost of rental or loaner equipment.
• The Thompson Pump warranty does not cover the shipping cost of replacement and/or the return of damaged parts.
• Once the warranty claim is received, a purchase order must be issued to cover all costs associated with parts and shipping related to the warranty. A return goods authorization will also be issued with the sales order to return affected parts. When the returned parts are received and the claim is fully assessed, a credit will be issued for the parts covered under warranty or a claim rejection letter will be sent explaining the claim’s rejection.
• When completing the warranty claim form please include all available information. There may be a delay in processing warranty claims if information is omitted.
After reading the above, please click the link below.