Thompson Pump to Offer Exclusive Show Special Pricing at The Rental Show
Thompson Pump will offer exclusive show special pricing on the Thompson 6HT trash pump which will be on display in booth #5742 at The Rental Show in Orlando, FL February 10-12.
With its heavy-duty cast-iron construction, ability to self-prime and re-prime automatically, this trash pump leads the industry in rental applications. The 6HT provides flow rates up to 1,430 gpm, heads to 104 feet and can handle solids up to 3”. Thompson trash pumps outperform other centrifugal trash pumps on the market and cost less to operate. The quality and dependability engineered into each Thompson heavy duty trash pump provides the high performance you need to get the job done quickly. Simple low-cost maintenance coupled with highly efficient pump ends provides not only economical operations but lower fuel costs.
Visit Thompson Pump in booth #5742 at The Rental Show 2014 to take advantage of this limited-time low pricing and learn more about the full line of heavy-duty, high quality pumps.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogAward | Branch | Branch Manager of the Year | Contest | Contract | Dealer | Distributor | Government | NJPA | Personnel | Pumpology | Pumps | RER 100 | Trade Show | Training |
Most Popular Articles
- Thompson Pump Introduces 6HT Wet-Prime Trash Pump With A Final Tier 4 Engine
- Thompson Pump in Expansion Mode, Plots New-and-Improved Global Headquarters in 2018
- Thompson Pump?s William Crooms Receives Hall of Fame Manny Award for Lifelong Achievement
- Thompson Pumps are Tailor-Made to Service Southwest Florida Municipalities
- Thompson Pump Helps in Rescue of Hurricane-Distressed Puerto Rico Region
- Thompson Pump Pulls Waste Problems Apart Using its Self-Cleaning Impeller
- Thompson Pump?s Rapid Response Halts Sewage Overflow Catastrophe
- Thompson Pump Introduces New Remote-Operated Control Panel