Thompson Pump to Host Second Annual Pump Workshop
Thompson Pump & Manufacturing Co., Inc., in partnership with Daytona State College, announces their second annual one-day pump workshop approved by the Florida Board of Professional Engineers, the Construction Industry Licensing Board and the Florida Rural Water Association.
The one-day workshop scheduled to take place at Daytona State College in Daytona Beach, FL on Thursday, November 7, 2013 consists of six courses to provide interactive classroom training from recognized industry experts. Participants will earn 6 hours of continuing education through the FBPE, CILB, or .6 CEU’s through the FRWA for water and wastewater plant operators. Courses include Calculating Total Dynamic Head, Principles of Pumping, Reading Pump Curves, Pump Sound Attenuation, Permanent Lift Station Backup Pump Systems, and Pump Failure Analysis and Troubleshooting. Collectively these six courses make up a FRWA combined title course, Introduction to Pumps and Pump Systems.
For more information and to reserve your space, contact Joanne Parker at 386-506-4224 orparkerj@DaytonaState.edu. Tuition is $200 and includes all course materials, a take home CD with the course presentations, lunch as well as morning and afternoon breaks. Attendees requiring CEU’s through the FRWA will be charged an additional $35 for FRWA members, $65 for non-members.
Visit http://www.daytonastate.edu/cbi/waterwastewater.html for more information.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogAward | Branch | Branch Manager of the Year | Contest | Contract | Dealer | Distributor | Government | NJPA | Personnel | Pumpology | Pumps | RER 100 | Trade Show | Training |
Most Popular Articles
- Thompson Pump?s William Crooms Receives Hall of Fame Manny Award for Lifelong Achievement
- Thompson Pump Introduces 6HT Wet-Prime Trash Pump With A Final Tier 4 Engine
- Case Study: Thompson Pump Bridge Street Bypass Solves Potential Sewage Contamination
- Thompson Pump in Expansion Mode, Plots New-and-Improved Global Headquarters in 2018
- Thompson Pumps are Tailor-Made to Service Southwest Florida Municipalities
- Thompson Pump Helps in Rescue of Hurricane-Distressed Puerto Rico Region
- Thompson Pump Pulls Waste Problems Apart Using its Self-Cleaning Impeller
- Thompson Pump?s Rapid Response Halts Sewage Overflow Catastrophe
Storm Water Case Studies
December 8-12, 2019
Omni Orlando Resort at Championsgate
1500 Masters Blvd
Championsgate, FL 33896
February 12-12, 2020
Orange County Convention Center
9800 International Dr
Orlando, FL 32819
February 18-20, 2020
Indiana Convention Center
100 S Capitol Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46225
March 10-14, 2020
Las Vegas Convention Center
3150 Paradise Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89109