Thompson Pump’s 2013 Pumpology® School
Thompson Pump & Manufacturing Co., Inc., held their 23rd annual Pumpology® School April 17-19, at their corporate facilities in Port Orange, Fla.
Thompson Pump hosted 55 attendees from 15 states and seven foreign countries. The three-day workshop included training sessions for sales and service-oriented professionals on pumping fundamentals, dewatering and bypass applications, selecting the correct pumping equipment, designing, installing and maintaining pumping systems, troubleshooting, pump maintenance, and more.
Pumpology® School offers hands-on demonstrations and classroom training from industry experts. Upon completion of training and successfully passing a comprehensive examination, attendees are recognized as certified Pumpologist.
"Building on our tradition of excellence - this was our most successful Pumpology® School yet,” said Bill Thompson, Thompson Pump President. “Pumpology® School provides a great learning opportunity for students and Thompson Pump alike."
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogAward | Branch | Branch Manager of the Year | Contest | Contract | Dealer | Distributor | Government | NJPA | Personnel | Pumpology | Pumps | RER 100 | Trade Show | Training |
Most Popular Articles
- Thompson Pump Introduces 6HT Wet-Prime Trash Pump With A Final Tier 4 Engine
- Thompson Pump in Expansion Mode, Plots New-and-Improved Global Headquarters in 2018
- Thompson Pump?s William Crooms Receives Hall of Fame Manny Award for Lifelong Achievement
- Case Study: Thompson Pump Bridge Street Bypass Solves Potential Sewage Contamination
- Thompson Pumps are Tailor-Made to Service Southwest Florida Municipalities
- Thompson Pump Helps in Rescue of Hurricane-Distressed Puerto Rico Region
- Thompson Pump Pulls Waste Problems Apart Using its Self-Cleaning Impeller
- Thompson Pump Climbs RER 100
Storm Water Case Studies
February 21-23, 2019
Indiana Convention Center
100 S Capitol Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46225
March 10-12, 2019
Sheraton Myrtle Beach Convention Center
2101 N Oak St
Myrtle Beach, 29577
April 15-19, 2019
101 N. Atlantic Avenue
Daytona Beach, FL 32118
April 28-May 1, 2019
Palais des Congrès de Montréal
1001 Jean Paul Riopelle Pl
Montreal, QC, Canada, H2Z 1H5