Thompson Pump’s 2013 Pumpology® School
Thompson Pump & Manufacturing Co., Inc., held their 23rd annual Pumpology® School April 17-19, at their corporate facilities in Port Orange, Fla.
Thompson Pump hosted 55 attendees from 15 states and seven foreign countries. The three-day workshop included training sessions for sales and service-oriented professionals on pumping fundamentals, dewatering and bypass applications, selecting the correct pumping equipment, designing, installing and maintaining pumping systems, troubleshooting, pump maintenance, and more.
Pumpology® School offers hands-on demonstrations and classroom training from industry experts. Upon completion of training and successfully passing a comprehensive examination, attendees are recognized as certified Pumpologist.
"Building on our tradition of excellence - this was our most successful Pumpology® School yet,” said Bill Thompson, Thompson Pump President. “Pumpology® School provides a great learning opportunity for students and Thompson Pump alike."
Bookmark & Share
Popular tags on this blogAward | Branch | Branch Manager of the Year | Contest | Contract | Dealer | Distributor | Government | NJPA | Personnel | Pumpology | Pumps | RER 100 | Trade Show | Training |
Most Popular Articles
- Thompson Pump Introduces 6HT Wet-Prime Trash Pump With A Final Tier 4 Engine
- Thompson Pump in Expansion Mode, Plots New-and-Improved Global Headquarters in 2018
- Thompson Pump Climbs RER 100
- National Joint Powers Alliance
- Dealers and Distributors Wanted!
- Thompson Pump Hosts 24th Annual Pumpology� School
- Thompson Pump?s William Crooms Receives Hall of Fame Manny Award for Lifelong Achievement
- Thompson Pump Pulls Waste Problems Apart Using its Self-Cleaning Impeller