Thompson Pump Welcomes Champion Charter
PORT ORANGE, Fla. (November 25, 2008) - Thompson Pump and Manufacturing Co., Inc., a full-service provider of high quality portable pumps, pumping equipment and engineering expertise, announces the appointment of Champion Charter as regional sales, rental, and service representatives for the Thompson Pump product portfolio in all of Montana, Wyoming and parts of Idaho.
Champion Charter has locations all across the upper Midwest United States, representing the Thompson line out of their Billings, MT and Wright, WY locations. Champion Charter serves customers in the mining, manufacturing, aggregate, construction, pulp & paper, electrical utility, and transportation industries. They have been a supplier of quality products and services since 1950 by utilizing a specialized sales force, trained technicians, and modern technology.
Thompson Pump has many diverse lines of high quality pumps, available in sizes from 2 to 18 inches. They include wet prime trash pumps, dry prime trash pumps with compressor-assisted or vacuum-assisted priming systems, sound attenuated pumps, hydraulic power units with submersible pump ends, diaphragm pumps, rotary wellpoint pumps and high pressure jet pumps. With these different types of pumps, as well as a full complement of accessory hoses and piping, Thompson can offer the proper pump and system for any application. In addition, Thompson provides engineering services and special applications consulting for complicated wellpoint, bypass or multiple pump systems; and offers thorough pump and dewatering education and training through its Pumpology® courses.
Bookmark & Share
Most Popular Articles
- Thompson Pump Introduces 6HT Wet-Prime Trash Pump With A Final Tier 4 Engine
- Thompson Pump?s William Crooms Receives Hall of Fame Manny Award for Lifelong Achievement
- Thompson Pump in Expansion Mode, Plots New-and-Improved Global Headquarters in 2018
- Thompson Pumps are Tailor-Made to Service Southwest Florida Municipalities
- Thompson Pump Helps in Rescue of Hurricane-Distressed Puerto Rico Region
- Thompson Pump Pulls Waste Problems Apart Using its Self-Cleaning Impeller
- Thompson Pump?s Rapid Response Halts Sewage Overflow Catastrophe
- Thompson Pump Introduces New Remote-Operated Control Panel