Thompson Pump Spotlights 6-Inch Vacuum-Assisted Pump for the 2009 NUCA Trade Show
PORT ORANGE, Fla. – (February 14, 2009) Thompson Pump & Manufacturing Co., Inc. in Port Orange, Fla., promotes its 6-inch, vacuum-assisted solids handling pump, the 6V.
With a 3” solids handling capacity, this pump is versatile enough to handle sewage bypass pumping and general construction dewatering. The 6V is capable of flows up to 1,500 gpm and heads up to 102 feet. The unit contains an innovative cooling system that allows the pump to run completely dry without damage.
This vacuum-assisted pump leads the industry in construction, industrial and municipal applications. Utilizing Thompson’s Super Suction vacuum system, the 6V provides the fastest priming in the portable pump dewatering industry all while preventing discharge of pumping effluent onto the ground. This system eliminates the need for a waste hose and the pump housing does not have to fill with water to obtain original prime at start-up. For more information, call (800) 767-7307 or log onto www.thompsonpump.com.
NUCA Booth #1137 (National Utility Contractors Association)
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogAward | Branch | Branch Manager of the Year | Contest | Contract | Dealer | Distributor | Government | NJPA | Personnel | Pumpology | Pumps | RER 100 | Trade Show | Training |
Most Popular Articles
- Thompson Pump Introduces 6HT Wet-Prime Trash Pump With A Final Tier 4 Engine
- Thompson Pump in Expansion Mode, Plots New-and-Improved Global Headquarters in 2018
- Thompson Pump Climbs RER 100
- National Joint Powers Alliance
- Dealers and Distributors Wanted!
- Thompson Pump Hosts 24th Annual Pumpology� School
- Thompson Pump?s William Crooms Receives Hall of Fame Manny Award for Lifelong Achievement
- Thompson Pump Pulls Waste Problems Apart Using its Self-Cleaning Impeller
Storm Water Case Studies
August 25-28, 2019
Austin Convention Center
500 E Cesar Chavez St
Austin, TX 78701
September 18-22, 2019
Universidad Nacional de San Agustín - UNSA
September 23-25, 2019
2301 S King Dr
Chicago, IL 60616
February 12-12, 2020
Orange County Convention Center
9800 International Dr
Orlando, FL 32819