Thompson Pump Spotlights 6-Inch Vacuum-Assisted Pump for the 2009 NUCA Trade Show
PORT ORANGE, Fla. – (February 14, 2009) Thompson Pump & Manufacturing Co., Inc. in Port Orange, Fla., promotes its 6-inch, vacuum-assisted solids handling pump, the 6V.
With a 3” solids handling capacity, this pump is versatile enough to handle sewage bypass pumping and general construction dewatering. The 6V is capable of flows up to 1,500 gpm and heads up to 102 feet. The unit contains an innovative cooling system that allows the pump to run completely dry without damage.
This vacuum-assisted pump leads the industry in construction, industrial and municipal applications. Utilizing Thompson’s Super Suction vacuum system, the 6V provides the fastest priming in the portable pump dewatering industry all while preventing discharge of pumping effluent onto the ground. This system eliminates the need for a waste hose and the pump housing does not have to fill with water to obtain original prime at start-up. For more information, call (800) 767-7307 or log onto www.thompsonpump.com.
NUCA Booth #1137 (National Utility Contractors Association)
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- Thompson Pump Introduces 6HT Wet-Prime Trash Pump With A Final Tier 4 Engine
- Thompson Pump in Expansion Mode, Plots New-and-Improved Global Headquarters in 2018
- Thompson Pump’s William Crooms Receives Hall of Fame Manny Award for Lifelong Achievement
- Thompson Pump Pulls Waste Problems Apart Using its Self-Cleaning Impeller
- Thompson Pump Climbs RER 100
- National Joint Powers Alliance
- Thompson Pump’s Rapid Response Halts Sewage Overflow Catastrophe
- Thompson Pump Introduces New Remote-Operated Control Panel
Popular tags on this blogAward | Branch | Branch Manager of the Year | Contest | Contract | Dealer | Distributor | Government | NJPA | Personnel | Pumpology | Pumps | RER 100 | Trade Show | Training |
May 8-9, 2018
10100 Coastal Highway
Ocean City, MD 21842
May 15-16, 2018
Edgewater Beach and Golf Resort
11212 Front Beach Rd
Panama City, FL 323407
August 20-21, 2018
Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
2800 Opryland Drive
Nashville, TN 37214
Booth #: 1213
August 26-29, 2018
Kansas City Convention Center
301 West 13th Street
Kansas City, MO 64105