Thompson Pump Promotes TSC Pumps for APWA-FL Tradeshow
Thompson Pump’s TSC series of compressor-assisted dry prime trash pumps range in size from 4”-8” and handle the toughest sewer bypass situations using the revolutionary environmentally safe Enviroprime System®. Engineered to handle solids up to 3.35” in diameter, these pumps are specifically designed to prevent fluids, such as sewage or other contaminants, from entering the venturi and eventually spilling onto the ground. Exclusive to Thompson Pump, the Enviroprime System® extends the life of the pump by separating air and water and uses hard iron components and high efficiency impellers to reduce operating costs. The TSC series also provides high flows up to 2,600 gallons per minute and high head capabilities up to 172 feet.
Visit us at the American Public Works Association- Florida Chapter show in West Palm Beach, FL – April 29, 2009…Booth #102 and 104
Or for more information contact Thompson Pump at 800-767-7310, log on at www.thompsonpump.com
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- Thompson Pump’s William Crooms Receives Hall of Fame Manny Award for Lifelong Achievement
- Case Study: Thompson Pump Bridge Street Bypass Solves Potential Sewage Contamination
- Thompson Pump Helps in Rescue of Hurricane-Distressed Puerto Rico Region
- Thompson Pumps are Tailor-Made to Service Southwest Florida Municipalities
- Thompson Pump in Expansion Mode, Plots New-and-Improved Global Headquarters in 2018
- Thompson Pump Pulls Waste Problems Apart Using its Self-Cleaning Impeller
- Thompson Pump’s Rapid Response Halts Sewage Overflow Catastrophe
- Thompson Pump Introduces New Remote-Operated Control Panel
Popular tags on this blogAward | Branch | Branch Manager of the Year | Contest | Contract | Dealer | Distributor | Government | NJPA | Personnel | Pumpology | Pumps | RER 100 | Trade Show | Training |
Storm Water Case Studies
October 16, 2018
October 17-18, 2018
Courtyard by Marriott Gulfport
1600 E. Beach Blvd.
Gulfport, MS 39501
October 18, 2018
Father Lopez High School
3918 LPGA Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32124
November 15, 2018
Daytona State College ATC
1770 Technology Blvd
Daytona Beach, FL 32117
Daytona State College, in partnership with Thompson Pump is having 1 day workshop with opportunity to earn CEU credits