Thompson Pump Promotes Rotary Wellpoint Pumps for 2010 NASTT No-Dig Trade Show
The Thompson Rotary Wellpoint Pump is the original rotary wellpoint pump trusted by contractors worldwide for over 35 years for reliable, cost-effective construction dewatering. With unassisted priming and automatic re-priming, high vacuum up to 29” Hg capacity, high air handling to 400CFM, and flows to 3,000 gallons per minute, the Thompson rotary wellpoint pumps are specifically engineered for wellpoint and sock dewatering. Available in sizes 8” and 12”, Thompson’s pumps are equipped with abrasion and corrosion resistant parts, polyurethane rotors, and stainless steel wear plates that can handle intense industrial and plant applications.
For further information, visit www.thompsonpump.com to contact your local Thompson Pump branch location or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit us at NASTT No-Dig in Toronto, Canada on March 30, 31 & April 1… Booth #850
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogAward | Branch | Branch Manager of the Year | Contest | Contract | Dealer | Distributor | Government | NJPA | Personnel | Pumpology | Pumps | RER 100 | Trade Show | Training |
Most Popular Articles
- Thompson Pump Introduces 6HT Wet-Prime Trash Pump With A Final Tier 4 Engine
- Thompson Pump Climbs RER 100
- National Joint Powers Alliance
- Dealers and Distributors Wanted!
- Thompson Pump in Expansion Mode, Plots New-and-Improved Global Headquarters in 2018
- Thompson Pump Hosts 24th Annual Pumpology� School
- Thompson Pump?s William Crooms Receives Hall of Fame Manny Award for Lifelong Achievement
- Thompson Pump Pulls Waste Problems Apart Using its Self-Cleaning Impeller
Storm Water Case Studies
August 25-28, 2019
Austin Convention Center
500 E Cesar Chavez St
Austin, TX 78701
September 18-22, 2019
Universidad Nacional de San Agustín - UNSA
September 23-25, 2019
2301 S King Dr
Chicago, IL 60616
February 12-12, 2020
Orange County Convention Center
9800 International Dr
Orlando, FL 32819