Thompson Pump Promotes 8JSCE Pump for 2009 APWA Tradeshow
PORT ORANGE, Fla. (July 20, 2009) - Thompson Pump promotes its heavy duty 8-inch eco-friendly dry-priming electric driven pump, model 8JSCE, at 2009 APWA Tradeshow. The 8JSCE-EBS-100 model provides large solids-handling capabilities; the Enviroprime® priming system eliminates product blow-by and is one of the fastest priming systems in the portable pump industry. With flows of 2,800 gallons per minute, high heads to 230 feet, and solids handling up to 3” - this robust pump is outstanding for sewage bypass and stormwater dewatering applications. This low maintenance, easily operated pump offers automatic priming which enables the pump to run dry unattended.
Thompson Pump is respected worldwide for its sophisticated heavy-duty lines of high quality pumps, ranging in size from 2 to 18 inches. Thompson Pump sells and rents their entire line of pumps to the areas of public works, municipalities, construction, agriculture, dewatering, mining, sewer/lift stations, and water/wastewater. Types of pumps engineered include wet prime trash pumps; dry prime trash pumps with compressor-assisted or vacuum-assisted priming systems; sound attenuated pumps; utility trash pumps; diaphragm pumps; hydraulic power units with submersible pump ends; rotary, vacuum and piston wellpoint pumps and high pressure jet pumps. With these different types of pumps, as well as a full complement of accessory hoses and piping, Thompson can offer the proper pump and system for any application. In addition, Thompson provides engineering services and special applications consulting for complicated wellpoint, bypass or multiple pump systems; and offers thorough pump and dewatering education and training through its Pumpology® courses.
Visit us at booth #2216
Bookmark & Share
Popular tags on this blogAward | Branch | Branch Manager of the Year | Contest | Contract | Dealer | Distributor | Government | NJPA | Personnel | Pumpology | Pumps | RER 100 | Trade Show | Training |
Most Popular Articles
- Thompson Pump Introduces 6HT Wet-Prime Trash Pump With A Final Tier 4 Engine
- Thompson Pump in Expansion Mode, Plots New-and-Improved Global Headquarters in 2018
- Thompson Pump?s William Crooms Receives Hall of Fame Manny Award for Lifelong Achievement
- Thompson Pumps are Tailor-Made to Service Southwest Florida Municipalities
- Thompson Pump Helps in Rescue of Hurricane-Distressed Puerto Rico Region
- Thompson Pump Pulls Waste Problems Apart Using its Self-Cleaning Impeller
- Thompson Pump?s Rapid Response Halts Sewage Overflow Catastrophe
- Thompson Pump Introduces New Remote-Operated Control Panel