Thompson Pump Primed for WEFTEC 2008 at Booth #22157
PORT ORANGE, Fla. (June 11, 2008) – Thompson Pump and Manufacturing Co., Inc., a full-service manufacturer and provider of high quality portable pumps, pumping equipment and engineering expertise, promotes liftstation backup pumps for the 2008 WEFTEC tradeshow to be held October 19-22, in Chicago, IL.
Customers replace their traditional emergency backup systems – a generator with an automatic transfer switch – with a Thompson diesel-driven dry prime pump. This independent unit is a more cost effective solution to traditional pump station problems such as sewage pump failures. The versatile diesel dry prime pump also supplements lift station pumps should routine maintenance or emergency repairs be necessary.
• Meets EPA sound standards at 76dBa or below at 23’
• Acts as a primary pumping system during routine maintenance and emergency repairs
• Available in sizes 3”-18” with flows to 11,000 gpm, heads to 430 ft., and solids handling to 4.25”
• Automatic start/stop systems using floats or transducers
• Automatic monitoring & notification of backup pump
• Available with remote monitoring including SCADA system integration
• Fully automatic system
• Full independent system
• User friendly (Provides notification that backup pump is running; measure depth of water in wet well)
• Less expensive than comparable diesel generators
Thompson Pump is an industry leader in the development of high quality engine-powered portable pumps, ranging in size from 2”-18”, for use in varied applications in the areas of public works, municipalities, construction, agriculture, dewatering, mining, sewer/lift stations, and water/waste water. The company sells and rents their entire line of dewatering pumps including wet and dry prime trash pumps, sound attenuated models, diaphragm pumps, hydraulic submersible pumps, high pressure pumps and wellpoint pumps as well as bypass systems, wellpoint systems and a complete line of pumping accessories.
For more information, call (800) 767-7310 or log onto www.thompsonpump.com.
Bookmark & Share
Most Popular Articles
- Thompson Pump Introduces 6HT Wet-Prime Trash Pump With A Final Tier 4 Engine
- Thompson Pump in Expansion Mode, Plots New-and-Improved Global Headquarters in 2018
- Thompson Pump?s William Crooms Receives Hall of Fame Manny Award for Lifelong Achievement
- Thompson Pumps are Tailor-Made to Service Southwest Florida Municipalities
- Thompson Pump Helps in Rescue of Hurricane-Distressed Puerto Rico Region
- Thompson Pump Pulls Waste Problems Apart Using its Self-Cleaning Impeller
- Thompson Pump?s Rapid Response Halts Sewage Overflow Catastrophe
- Thompson Pump Introduces New Remote-Operated Control Panel