Thompson Pump Primed for Success with New Director of Asset Management
Perry brings over 25 years of financial and management experience to his position. His responsibilities include overseeing facilities capital planning and asset lifecycle management to maximize and prioritize capital dollars, mitigate risk, and significantly reduce operating expenses. Perry will also be responsible for all tangible inventory and real estate.
Perry, a United States Army veteran, obtained his bachelor’s degree in finance from Warner Southern College and MBA from St. Leo University. He is also a licensed Florida insurance adjuster, Notary, and currently studying for his certified financial planning license. He was formerly employed by Cities Service Oil Company, the United Parcel Service, and Perry Investment Properties.
“I trust Jim to optimize the planning and building processes of new assets, as well as the ongoing operations and maintenance of existing facilities,” said Bill Thompson, president. “He is the solution to managing the entire lifecycle of our facilities and infrastructure assets."
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- Thompson Pump’s William Crooms Receives Hall of Fame Manny Award for Lifelong Achievement
- Thompson Pump in Expansion Mode, Plots New-and-Improved Global Headquarters in 2018
- Thompson Pump Introduces 6HT Wet-Prime Trash Pump With A Final Tier 4 Engine
- Thompson Pump Pulls Waste Problems Apart Using its Self-Cleaning Impeller
- Thompson Pump’s Rapid Response Halts Sewage Overflow Catastrophe
- Thompson Pump Introduces New Remote-Operated Control Panel
- Florida hurricane leads lift station innovation
- Pumping Projects Surge in South Carolina
Popular tags on this blogAward | Branch | Branch Manager of the Year | Contest | Contract | Dealer | Distributor | Government | NJPA | Personnel | Pumpology | Pumps | RER 100 | Trade Show | Training |
May 8-9, 2018
10100 Coastal Highway
Ocean City, MD 21842
May 15-16, 2018
Edgewater Beach and Golf Resort
11212 Front Beach Rd
Panama City, FL 323407
August 20-21, 2018
Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
2800 Opryland Drive
Nashville, TN 37214
Booth #: 1213
August 26-29, 2018
Kansas City Convention Center
301 West 13th Street
Kansas City, MO 64105