Thompson Pump Primed for Success with New Director of Asset Management
Perry brings over 25 years of financial and management experience to his position. His responsibilities include overseeing facilities capital planning and asset lifecycle management to maximize and prioritize capital dollars, mitigate risk, and significantly reduce operating expenses. Perry will also be responsible for all tangible inventory and real estate.
Perry, a United States Army veteran, obtained his bachelor’s degree in finance from Warner Southern College and MBA from St. Leo University. He is also a licensed Florida insurance adjuster, Notary, and currently studying for his certified financial planning license. He was formerly employed by Cities Service Oil Company, the United Parcel Service, and Perry Investment Properties.
“I trust Jim to optimize the planning and building processes of new assets, as well as the ongoing operations and maintenance of existing facilities,” said Bill Thompson, president. “He is the solution to managing the entire lifecycle of our facilities and infrastructure assets."
Bookmark & Share
Most Popular Articles
- Thompson Pump?s William Crooms Receives Hall of Fame Manny Award for Lifelong Achievement
- Thompson Pumps are Tailor-Made to Service Southwest Florida Municipalities
- Thompson Pump Helps in Rescue of Hurricane-Distressed Puerto Rico Region
- Thompson Pump in Expansion Mode, Plots New-and-Improved Global Headquarters in 2018
- Thompson Pump Introduces 6HT Wet-Prime Trash Pump With A Final Tier 4 Engine
- Thompson Pump Pulls Waste Problems Apart Using its Self-Cleaning Impeller
- Thompson Pump?s Rapid Response Halts Sewage Overflow Catastrophe
- Thompson Pump Introduces New Remote-Operated Control Panel