Thompson Pump Primed for Success with New Director of Asset Management
Perry brings over 25 years of financial and management experience to his position. His responsibilities include overseeing facilities capital planning and asset lifecycle management to maximize and prioritize capital dollars, mitigate risk, and significantly reduce operating expenses. Perry will also be responsible for all tangible inventory and real estate.
Perry, a United States Army veteran, obtained his bachelor’s degree in finance from Warner Southern College and MBA from St. Leo University. He is also a licensed Florida insurance adjuster, Notary, and currently studying for his certified financial planning license. He was formerly employed by Cities Service Oil Company, the United Parcel Service, and Perry Investment Properties.
“I trust Jim to optimize the planning and building processes of new assets, as well as the ongoing operations and maintenance of existing facilities,” said Bill Thompson, president. “He is the solution to managing the entire lifecycle of our facilities and infrastructure assets."
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogAward | Branch | Branch Manager of the Year | Contest | Contract | Dealer | Distributor | Government | NJPA | Personnel | Pumpology | Pumps | RER 100 | Trade Show | Training |
Most Popular Articles
- Thompson Pump Introduces 6HT Wet-Prime Trash Pump With A Final Tier 4 Engine
- Thompson Pump in Expansion Mode, Plots New-and-Improved Global Headquarters in 2018
- Thompson Pump?s William Crooms Receives Hall of Fame Manny Award for Lifelong Achievement
- Case Study: Thompson Pump Bridge Street Bypass Solves Potential Sewage Contamination
- Thompson Pumps are Tailor-Made to Service Southwest Florida Municipalities
- Thompson Pump Helps in Rescue of Hurricane-Distressed Puerto Rico Region
- Thompson Pump Pulls Waste Problems Apart Using its Self-Cleaning Impeller
- Thompson Pump Climbs RER 100
Storm Water Case Studies
December 8-12, 2019
Omni Orlando Resort at Championsgate
1500 Masters Blvd
Championsgate, FL 33896
February 12-12, 2020
Orange County Convention Center
9800 International Dr
Orlando, FL 32819
February 18-20, 2020
Indiana Convention Center
100 S Capitol Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46225
March 10-14, 2020
Las Vegas Convention Center
3150 Paradise Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89109