Thompson Pump Primed for Success with New Director of Asset Management
Perry brings over 25 years of financial and management experience to his position. His responsibilities include overseeing facilities capital planning and asset lifecycle management to maximize and prioritize capital dollars, mitigate risk, and significantly reduce operating expenses. Perry will also be responsible for all tangible inventory and real estate.
Perry, a United States Army veteran, obtained his bachelor’s degree in finance from Warner Southern College and MBA from St. Leo University. He is also a licensed Florida insurance adjuster, Notary, and currently studying for his certified financial planning license. He was formerly employed by Cities Service Oil Company, the United Parcel Service, and Perry Investment Properties.
“I trust Jim to optimize the planning and building processes of new assets, as well as the ongoing operations and maintenance of existing facilities,” said Bill Thompson, president. “He is the solution to managing the entire lifecycle of our facilities and infrastructure assets."
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogAward | Branch | Branch Manager of the Year | Contest | Contract | Dealer | Distributor | Government | NJPA | Personnel | Pumpology | Pumps | RER 100 | Trade Show | Training |
Most Popular Articles
- Thompson Pump Introduces 6HT Wet-Prime Trash Pump With A Final Tier 4 Engine
- Thompson Pump in Expansion Mode, Plots New-and-Improved Global Headquarters in 2018
- Thompson Pump?s William Crooms Receives Hall of Fame Manny Award for Lifelong Achievement
- Case Study: Thompson Pump Bridge Street Bypass Solves Potential Sewage Contamination
- Thompson Pump Climbs RER 100
- National Joint Powers Alliance
- Thompson Pump Pulls Waste Problems Apart Using its Self-Cleaning Impeller
- Dealers and Distributors Wanted!
Storm Water Case Studies
August 25-28, 2019
Austin Convention Center
500 E Cesar Chavez St
Austin, TX 78701
September 18-22, 2019
Universidad Nacional de San Agustín - UNSA
September 23-25, 2019
2301 S King Dr
Chicago, IL 60616
February 12-12, 2020
Orange County Convention Center
9800 International Dr
Orlando, FL 32819