Thompson Pump Primed for Success with New Director of Asset Management
Perry brings over 25 years of financial and management experience to his position. His responsibilities include overseeing facilities capital planning and asset lifecycle management to maximize and prioritize capital dollars, mitigate risk, and significantly reduce operating expenses. Perry will also be responsible for all tangible inventory and real estate.
Perry, a United States Army veteran, obtained his bachelor’s degree in finance from Warner Southern College and MBA from St. Leo University. He is also a licensed Florida insurance adjuster, Notary, and currently studying for his certified financial planning license. He was formerly employed by Cities Service Oil Company, the United Parcel Service, and Perry Investment Properties.
“I trust Jim to optimize the planning and building processes of new assets, as well as the ongoing operations and maintenance of existing facilities,” said Bill Thompson, president. “He is the solution to managing the entire lifecycle of our facilities and infrastructure assets."
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- Thompson Pump’s William Crooms Receives Hall of Fame Manny Award for Lifelong Achievement
- Case Study: Thompson Pump Bridge Street Bypass Solves Potential Sewage Contamination
- Thompson Pump Helps in Rescue of Hurricane-Distressed Puerto Rico Region
- Thompson Pumps are Tailor-Made to Service Southwest Florida Municipalities
- Thompson Pump in Expansion Mode, Plots New-and-Improved Global Headquarters in 2018
- Thompson Pump Pulls Waste Problems Apart Using its Self-Cleaning Impeller
- Thompson Pump’s Rapid Response Halts Sewage Overflow Catastrophe
- Thompson Pump Introduces New Remote-Operated Control Panel
Popular tags on this blogAward | Branch | Branch Manager of the Year | Contest | Contract | Dealer | Distributor | Government | NJPA | Personnel | Pumpology | Pumps | RER 100 | Trade Show | Training |
Storm Water Case Studies
October 16, 2018
October 17-18, 2018
Courtyard by Marriott Gulfport
1600 E. Beach Blvd.
Gulfport, MS 39501
October 18, 2018
Father Lopez High School
3918 LPGA Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32124
November 15, 2018
Daytona State College ATC
1770 Technology Blvd
Daytona Beach, FL 32117
Daytona State College, in partnership with Thompson Pump is having 1 day workshop with opportunity to earn CEU credits