Thompson Pump Names Willie Johnson Branch Manager of Savannah Service Center
Thompson Pump has promoted Willie Johnson as its new Branch Manager for their Savannah Service Center. Thompson Pump manufactures top-quality pumps and related equipment, and provides engineering expertise for dewatering, construction, bypass, and emergency operations. It has had a service center in Savannah since 2003.
Johnson just marked his 12th anniversary with the company, starting with Thompson Pump in 2004 as a service mechanic in the Jacksonville, Florida service center. After two years he was promoted to Service Manager at the Fort Myers facility, where he remained until his move to the Savannah facility.
“Thompson Pump has a long tradition of excellent products and services. As Branch Manager, it is very important that I meet this responsibility and continue to help grow this fine tradition,” said Johnson, a US Army veteran. He says one of his goals in his new position is expanding the electrical commercial pump repair department.
Prior to his work at Thompson Pump, Johnson was an Operation Manager for NES in Jacksonville.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- Celebrating 15 Years - Thompson Pump Kansas City Branch
- Thompson Pump Introduces 6HT Wet-Prime Trash Pump With A Final Tier 4 Engine
- Thompson Pump Names New Marketing Manager
- Thompson Pump Appoints Sales Manager for Latin America and the Caribbean
- Thompson Pump Names New Branch Manager for Delmarva Service Center
- Thompson Pump Deploys Emergency Response Team, Hastening Hurricane Recovery Efforts
- Thompson Pump Charleston Branch Celebrating 10 Years of Success
- Thompson Pump Climbs RER 100
- National Joint Powers Alliance
- Thompson Pump Hosts 24th Annual Pumpology® School
Previous Article: Thompson Pump Charleston Branch Celebrating 10 Years of Success
Next Article: Celebrating 15 Years - Thompson Pump Kansas City Branch
Popular tags on this blogAward | Branch | Branch Manager of the Year | Contest | Contract | Dealer | Distributor | Government | NJPA | Personnel | Pumpology | Pumps | RER 100 | Trade Show | Training |
February 23-25, 2017
Indiana Convnetion Center
100 S Capitol Ave
February 27- March 1, 2017
Orange County Convention Center
9899 International Drive
March 7-11, 2017
Las Vegas Convention Center
3150 Paradise Rd
Las Vegas, NV
March 12-15, 2107
Sheraton Myrtle Beach
Myrtle Beach, SC