Thompson Pump Names New Marketing Manager
Port Orange, FL – Thompson Pump has named Theresa Peterson as the company’s marketing manager. This newly created position is designed to help the company streamline its marketing efforts across industry and geography as well as rental, sales and service offerings.
“Following the market downturn in 2007, we reduced our marketing efforts and focused more on cutting costs,” said Chris Thompson, president and CEO of Thompson Pump. “Thankfully, we weathered the storm nicely and are well-positioned to grow our business and share some of the exciting things we have been working on. I am very confident in Theresa’s abilities to help develop and execute strategies to achieve our overall marketing goals.”
In her new position, Theresa will be responsible for strategic marketing planning and overall brand management. She will oversee advertising campaigns, public relations efforts, trade show planning and execution, website maintenance, collateral development and market research. Previously, she had worked in the insurance industry in sales and administration.
Theresa is a graduate of the University of Florida with a degree in business management. She is a native of New Smyrna Beach – with her family ties going back four generations – and currently lives in Port Orange with her husband and three-year-old son.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogAward | Branch | Branch Manager of the Year | Contest | Contract | Dealer | Distributor | Government | NJPA | Personnel | Pumpology | Pumps | RER 100 | Trade Show | Training |
Most Popular Articles
- Thompson Pump Introduces 6HT Wet-Prime Trash Pump With A Final Tier 4 Engine
- Thompson Pump in Expansion Mode, Plots New-and-Improved Global Headquarters in 2018
- Thompson Pump?s William Crooms Receives Hall of Fame Manny Award for Lifelong Achievement
- Thompson Pumps are Tailor-Made to Service Southwest Florida Municipalities
- Thompson Pump Helps in Rescue of Hurricane-Distressed Puerto Rico Region
- Thompson Pump Pulls Waste Problems Apart Using its Self-Cleaning Impeller
- Thompson Pump?s Rapid Response Halts Sewage Overflow Catastrophe
- Thompson Pump Introduces New Remote-Operated Control Panel