Thompson Pump Names New Marketing Manager
Port Orange, FL – Thompson Pump has named Theresa Peterson as the company’s marketing manager. This newly created position is designed to help the company streamline its marketing efforts across industry and geography as well as rental, sales and service offerings.
“Following the market downturn in 2007, we reduced our marketing efforts and focused more on cutting costs,” said Chris Thompson, president and CEO of Thompson Pump. “Thankfully, we weathered the storm nicely and are well-positioned to grow our business and share some of the exciting things we have been working on. I am very confident in Theresa’s abilities to help develop and execute strategies to achieve our overall marketing goals.”
In her new position, Theresa will be responsible for strategic marketing planning and overall brand management. She will oversee advertising campaigns, public relations efforts, trade show planning and execution, website maintenance, collateral development and market research. Previously, she had worked in the insurance industry in sales and administration.
Theresa is a graduate of the University of Florida with a degree in business management. She is a native of New Smyrna Beach – with her family ties going back four generations – and currently lives in Port Orange with her husband and three-year-old son.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- Thompson Pump Introduces 6HT Wet-Prime Trash Pump With A Final Tier 4 Engine
- Thompson Pump in Expansion Mode, Plots New-and-Improved Global Headquarters in 2018
- Thompson Pump’s William Crooms Receives Hall of Fame Manny Award for Lifelong Achievement
- Thompson Pump Pulls Waste Problems Apart Using its Self-Cleaning Impeller
- Thompson Pump’s Rapid Response Halts Sewage Overflow Catastrophe
- Thompson Pump Introduces New Remote-Operated Control Panel
- Florida hurricane leads lift station innovation
- Pumping Projects Surge in South Carolina
Popular tags on this blogAward | Branch | Branch Manager of the Year | Contest | Contract | Dealer | Distributor | Government | NJPA | Personnel | Pumpology | Pumps | RER 100 | Trade Show | Training |
May 8-9, 2018
10100 Coastal Highway
Ocean City, MD 21842
May 15-16, 2018
Edgewater Beach and Golf Resort
11212 Front Beach Rd
Panama City, FL 323407
August 20-21, 2018
Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
2800 Opryland Drive
Nashville, TN 37214
Booth #: 1213
August 26-29, 2018
Kansas City Convention Center
301 West 13th Street
Kansas City, MO 64105