Thompson Pump Names New Branch Manager for Delmarva Service Center
Port Orange, FL – Thompson Pump has promoted Joseph Hughes to the position of branch manager for the Delmarva Service Center (DMV) location.
“Joe’s promotion to branch manager is a direct result of his outstanding performance as operations manager at our Baltimore Washington branch location,” stated Chris Thompson, president and CEO of Thompson Pump. “He is a strong leader and his history in the pump industry will serve him well in overseeing and growing our DMV location further. Without question, this is a well-deserved promotion.”
In his new position, Hughes will be responsible for leading the day-to-day operations, driving revenue, building the team and ensuring delivery of outstanding customer service.
Hughes has worked with Thompson Pump for six years, as a mechanic, a CDL driver and operations manager. Previously, he held mechanic and driver roles at Pump and Power Equipment and Boyd Bros. Transportation.
July 22, 2016
Bookmark & Share
Popular tags on this blogAward | Branch | Branch Manager of the Year | Contest | Contract | Dealer | Distributor | Government | NJPA | Personnel | Pumpology | Pumps | RER 100 | Trade Show | Training |
Most Popular Articles
- Thompson Pump Introduces 6HT Wet-Prime Trash Pump With A Final Tier 4 Engine
- Thompson Pump in Expansion Mode, Plots New-and-Improved Global Headquarters in 2018
- Thompson Pump Climbs RER 100
- National Joint Powers Alliance
- Dealers and Distributors Wanted!
- Thompson Pump?s William Crooms Receives Hall of Fame Manny Award for Lifelong Achievement
- Thompson Pump Hosts 24th Annual Pumpology� School
- Thompson Pump Pulls Waste Problems Apart Using its Self-Cleaning Impeller
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER