Thompson Pump Multi-stage Pump
Thompson Pump promotes its multi-stage high pressure pump for the OTC show. The 5-stage diesel jet pump is a more powerful, more compact, and efficient pump for offshore applications. With a flow capacity of 1,400 gallons per minute and a shutoff head of 400 psi, this pump is ideal for offshore drilling, barge cleaning, dock and seawall installation, and pile jetting. Increased fuel tank capacity and priming capability offer longer running time and less down time, respectively. A smaller footprint takes up less barge space while easy engine startup features eliminate manual opening and closing of air valves. The discharge position is can be relocated in up to 3 positions. The Multi-stage pump is available fitted with stainless steel or bronze depending on the application requirements.
For further information, contact your local Thompson Pump branch location or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Corporate office: Thompson Pump & Manufacturing, Inc. 4620 City Center Drive, Port Orange, FL 32129, Tel: 800-767-7310; Fax: 386-761-0362, www.thompsonpump.com.
Bookmark & Share
Most Popular Articles
- Thompson Pump Introduces 6HT Wet-Prime Trash Pump With A Final Tier 4 Engine
- Thompson Pump in Expansion Mode, Plots New-and-Improved Global Headquarters in 2018
- Thompson Pump Climbs RER 100
- National Joint Powers Alliance
- Dealers and Distributors Wanted!
- Thompson Pump?s William Crooms Receives Hall of Fame Manny Award for Lifelong Achievement
- Thompson Pump Hosts 24th Annual Pumpology� School
- Thompson Pump Pulls Waste Problems Apart Using its Self-Cleaning Impeller