Thompson Pump Launches Social Media Program
Thompson Pump announces the launch of a social media program designed to provide the company with a greater online presence, as well as improve stakeholder communications and corporate branding.
Pump enthusiasts are encouraged to access and join the following Thompson Pump social media channels:
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ThompsonPumpMfg
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/thompsonpump
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/thompsonpumpcompany
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/+Thompsonpump/posts
The Thompson Pump social media program allows for near real-time distribution of Thompson Pump news, updates, interviews, and media as well as provide stakeholders with a platform to stay current and up-to-date on the latest developments.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- Thompson Pump’s William Crooms Receives Hall of Fame Manny Award for Lifelong Achievement
- Thompson Pump in Expansion Mode, Plots New-and-Improved Global Headquarters in 2018
- Case Study: Thompson Pump Bridge Street Bypass Solves Potential Sewage Contamination
- Thompson Pump Helps in Rescue of Hurricane-Distressed Puerto Rico Region
- Thompson Pumps are Tailor-Made to Service Southwest Florida Municipalities
- Thompson Pump Introduces 6HT Wet-Prime Trash Pump With A Final Tier 4 Engine
- Thompson Pump Pulls Waste Problems Apart Using its Self-Cleaning Impeller
- Thompson Pump’s Rapid Response Halts Sewage Overflow Catastrophe
Popular tags on this blogAward | Branch | Branch Manager of the Year | Contest | Contract | Dealer | Distributor | Government | NJPA | Personnel | Pumpology | Pumps | RER 100 | Trade Show | Training |
Storm Water Case Studies
October 16, 2018
October 17-18, 2018
Courtyard by Marriott Gulfport
1600 E. Beach Blvd.
Gulfport, MS 39501
October 18, 2018
Father Lopez High School
3918 LPGA Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32124
November 15, 2018
Daytona State College ATC
1770 Technology Blvd
Daytona Beach, FL 32117
Daytona State College, in partnership with Thompson Pump is having 1 day workshop with opportunity to earn CEU credits