Thompson Pump Launches Social Media Program
Thompson Pump announces the launch of a social media program designed to provide the company with a greater online presence, as well as improve stakeholder communications and corporate branding.
Pump enthusiasts are encouraged to access and join the following Thompson Pump social media channels:
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ThompsonPumpMfg
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/thompsonpump
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/thompsonpumpcompany
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/+Thompsonpump/posts
The Thompson Pump social media program allows for near real-time distribution of Thompson Pump news, updates, interviews, and media as well as provide stakeholders with a platform to stay current and up-to-date on the latest developments.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogAward | Branch | Branch Manager of the Year | Contest | Contract | Dealer | Distributor | Government | NJPA | Personnel | Pumpology | Pumps | RER 100 | Trade Show | Training |
Most Popular Articles
- Thompson Pump?s William Crooms Receives Hall of Fame Manny Award for Lifelong Achievement
- Thompson Pumps are Tailor-Made to Service Southwest Florida Municipalities
- Thompson Pump Helps in Rescue of Hurricane-Distressed Puerto Rico Region
- Thompson Pump in Expansion Mode, Plots New-and-Improved Global Headquarters in 2018
- Thompson Pump Pulls Waste Problems Apart Using its Self-Cleaning Impeller
- Thompson Pump?s Rapid Response Halts Sewage Overflow Catastrophe
- Thompson Pump Introduces New Remote-Operated Control Panel
- Thompson Pump Introduces 6HT Wet-Prime Trash Pump With A Final Tier 4 Engine