Thompson Pump Introduces 6JCC High-Head Pump
Thompson Pump and Manufacturing Co., Inc., a full-service provider of high quality pumps, pumping equipment and engineering expertise, introduces the 6-inch, high-head 6JCC pump.
The portable 6JCC pump delivers 1,100 gallons-per-minute, high heads to 490 ft and 212 psi with automatic initial priming and re-priming. The 6-inch 6JCC is ideal for high pressure applications such as for clear water jetting, water boosting, wellpoint installation, water supply for hydraulic fracturing, washdowns, tank cleaning and fire protection in markets such as construction, mining, oil & gas, and marine.
The 6JCC offers Thompson Pump’s exclusive Enviroprime System®. The Enviroprime System« provides reliable, automatic initial priming and re-priming with the environmental advantage of not spilling pump fluids during operation unlike other models on the market.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogAward | Branch | Branch Manager of the Year | Contest | Contract | Dealer | Distributor | Government | NJPA | Personnel | Pumpology | Pumps | RER 100 | Trade Show | Training |
Most Popular Articles
- Thompson Pump?s William Crooms Receives Hall of Fame Manny Award for Lifelong Achievement
- Case Study: Thompson Pump Bridge Street Bypass Solves Potential Sewage Contamination
- Thompson Pumps are Tailor-Made to Service Southwest Florida Municipalities
- Thompson Pump Helps in Rescue of Hurricane-Distressed Puerto Rico Region
- Thompson Pump in Expansion Mode, Plots New-and-Improved Global Headquarters in 2018
- Thompson Pump Introduces 6HT Wet-Prime Trash Pump With A Final Tier 4 Engine
- Thompson Pump Pulls Waste Problems Apart Using its Self-Cleaning Impeller
- Thompson Pump?s Rapid Response Halts Sewage Overflow Catastrophe
Storm Water Case Studies
December 8-12, 2019
Omni Orlando Resort at Championsgate
1500 Masters Blvd
Championsgate, FL 33896
February 12-12, 2020
Orange County Convention Center
9800 International Dr
Orlando, FL 32819
February 18-20, 2020
Indiana Convention Center
100 S Capitol Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46225
March 10-14, 2020
Las Vegas Convention Center
3150 Paradise Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89109