Thompson Pump Introduces 6JCC High-Head Pump
Thompson Pump and Manufacturing Co., Inc., a full-service provider of high quality pumps, pumping equipment and engineering expertise, introduces the 6-inch, high-head 6JCC pump.
The portable 6JCC pump delivers 1,100 gallons-per-minute, high heads to 490 ft and 212 psi with automatic initial priming and re-priming. The 6-inch 6JCC is ideal for high pressure applications such as for clear water jetting, water boosting, wellpoint installation, water supply for hydraulic fracturing, washdowns, tank cleaning and fire protection in markets such as construction, mining, oil & gas, and marine.
The 6JCC offers Thompson Pump’s exclusive Enviroprime System®. The Enviroprime System« provides reliable, automatic initial priming and re-priming with the environmental advantage of not spilling pump fluids during operation unlike other models on the market.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogAward | Branch | Branch Manager of the Year | Contest | Contract | Dealer | Distributor | Government | NJPA | Personnel | Pumpology | Pumps | RER 100 | Trade Show | Training |
Most Popular Articles
- Thompson Pump?s William Crooms Receives Hall of Fame Manny Award for Lifelong Achievement
- Case Study: Thompson Pump Bridge Street Bypass Solves Potential Sewage Contamination
- Thompson Pumps are Tailor-Made to Service Southwest Florida Municipalities
- Thompson Pump Helps in Rescue of Hurricane-Distressed Puerto Rico Region
- Thompson Pump in Expansion Mode, Plots New-and-Improved Global Headquarters in 2018
- Thompson Pump Pulls Waste Problems Apart Using its Self-Cleaning Impeller
- Thompson Pump Introduces 6HT Wet-Prime Trash Pump With A Final Tier 4 Engine
- Thompson Pump?s Rapid Response Halts Sewage Overflow Catastrophe
Storm Water Case Studies
April 28-May 1, 2019
Palais des Congrès de Montréal
1001 Jean Paul Riopelle Pl
Montreal, QC, Canada, H2Z 1H5
May 13-16, 2019
Union Station Hotel
1820 Market St
St. Louis, MO 63103
May 27-30, 2019
Antofagasta Industrial Association (AIA) Event and Community Activity Ground
Pedro Aguirre Cerda 17101, La Portada Sector
May 28-30, 2019
The Lodge at Gulf State Park
21196 East Beach Blvd
Gulf Shores, AL 36542