Thompson Pump Introduces 6JCC High-Head Pump
Thompson Pump and Manufacturing Co., Inc., a full-service provider of high quality pumps, pumping equipment and engineering expertise, introduces the 6-inch, high-head 6JCC pump.
The portable 6JCC pump delivers 1,100 gallons-per-minute, high heads to 490 ft and 212 psi with automatic initial priming and re-priming. The 6-inch 6JCC is ideal for high pressure applications such as for clear water jetting, water boosting, wellpoint installation, water supply for hydraulic fracturing, washdowns, tank cleaning and fire protection in markets such as construction, mining, oil & gas, and marine.
The 6JCC offers Thompson Pump’s exclusive Enviroprime System®. The Enviroprime System« provides reliable, automatic initial priming and re-priming with the environmental advantage of not spilling pump fluids during operation unlike other models on the market.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- Thompson Pump Introduces 6HT Wet-Prime Trash Pump With A Final Tier 4 Engine
- Thompson Pump Climbs RER 100
- National Joint Powers Alliance
- Thompson Pump Hosts 24th Annual Pumpology® School
- Dealers and Distributors Wanted!
- Thompson Pump in Expansion Mode, Plots New-and-Improved Global Headquarters in 2018
- James Copeland Named 2013 Branch Manager of the Year
- Thompson Pump Pulls Waste Problems Apart Using its Self-Cleaning Impeller
Popular tags on this blogAward | Branch | Branch Manager of the Year | Contest | Contract | Dealer | Distributor | Government | NJPA | Personnel | Pumpology | Pumps | RER 100 | Trade Show | Training |
Storm Water Case Studies
July 15-17, 2018
Savannah International Trade & Convention Center
1 International Drive
Savannah, GA 31421
August 6-8, 2018
Hilton Daytona Beach
100 North Atlantic Avenue
Daytona Beach, FL 32118
August 20-21, 2018
Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
2800 Opryland Drive
Nashville, TN 37214
Booth #: 1213
August 26-29, 2018
Kansas City Convention Center
301 West 13th Street
Kansas City, MO 64105