Thompson Pump Introduces 6HT Wet-Prime Trash Pump With A Final Tier 4 Engine
Port Orange, FL – Thompson Pump and Manufacturing Co., Inc., a full-service provider of high quality pumps, pumping equipment and engineering expertise, is displaying their 6HT heavy duty, self-priming trash pump with a Final Tier 4 Diesel Isuzu engine in booth #7226 at The Rental Show in New Orleans, LA February 23-25.
Thompson Pump’s design and engineering team has worked closely with multiple engine manufacturers, including Isuzu, to integrate Final Tier 4 engines that meet strict Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulations into their pump product offerings. The Isuzu 4LE2T Final Tier 4 does not require a diesel particulate filter (DPF) or selective catalytic reduction (SCR). This allows for uninterrupted continuous pumping.
“During the design process, the pumps with Final Tier 4 engines were thoroughly tested to ensure that the engines maintained the performance and efficiency that our customers have come to expect from Thompson Pump. We are very pleased with the final product we are offering to our customers,” said Dale Conway, Vice President of Engineering.
The 6HT trash pump is built with heavy-duty cast-iron construction, has the ability to self-prime and re-prime automatically, The 6HT provides flow rates up to 1,430 gpm, heads to 104 feet and can handle solids up to 3”. Thompson trash pumps outperform other centrifugal trash pumps on the market and cost less to operate. The quality and dependability engineered into each Thompson heavy duty trash pump provides the performance you need to get the job done quickly. Consult Thompson Pump for options, accessories and applications assistance.
Visit Thompson Pump in booth #7226 at The Rental Show 2015 to experience pump innovation and learn more about the full line of heavy-duty, high quality pumps.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogAward | Branch | Branch Manager of the Year | Contest | Contract | Dealer | Distributor | Government | NJPA | Personnel | Pumpology | Pumps | RER 100 | Trade Show | Training |
Most Popular Articles
- Thompson Pump?s William Crooms Receives Hall of Fame Manny Award for Lifelong Achievement
- Thompson Pumps are Tailor-Made to Service Southwest Florida Municipalities
- Thompson Pump Helps in Rescue of Hurricane-Distressed Puerto Rico Region
- Thompson Pump in Expansion Mode, Plots New-and-Improved Global Headquarters in 2018
- Thompson Pump Pulls Waste Problems Apart Using its Self-Cleaning Impeller
- Thompson Pump?s Rapid Response Halts Sewage Overflow Catastrophe
- Thompson Pump Introduces New Remote-Operated Control Panel
- Florida hurricane leads lift station innovation