Thompson Pump Appoints Sales Manager for Latin America and the Caribbean
Port Orange, FL – Thompson Pump has named Gustavo (Gus) de Aragon to the position of sales manager for Latin America and the Caribbean. This newly created position is in response to Thompson Pump’s desire to expand into the region by building strong distributor relationships.
“Gus comes to us with an impressive background not only in equipment sales and rental, but with experience working in regions outside the U.S.,” stated Chris Thompson, president and CEO of Thompson Pump. “I am very confident in Gus’s abilities to grow our business in Latin America and the Caribbean and to ensure that we are well-positioned to meet our customers’ needs.”
In his new position, de Aragon will be in charge of all Thompson Pump exports to Latin America and the Caribbean. In addition, he is responsible for establishing distribution networks throughout his territory, working with distributors and end-user customers and developing Thompson Pump’s rental offering in the region.
De Aragon is a seasoned professional specializing in equipment distribution, sales and rental. Previously, he spent 15 years at Caterpillar, Inc. during which he served as senior global allied program representative covering Latin America, Europe, Africa and the Middle East. He spent the previous 16 years in equipment sales and rental for multiple companies including Sunbelt Rental, Ditch Witch of Florida, Udelson Equipment and Rozier Machinery Company.
De Aragon attended the University of South Florida and holds a Six Sigma Green Belt. He is based in Miami.
July 29, 2016
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- Thompson Pump’s William Crooms Receives Hall of Fame Manny Award for Lifelong Achievement
- Thompson Pump in Expansion Mode, Plots New-and-Improved Global Headquarters in 2018
- Thompson Pump Helps in Rescue of Hurricane-Distressed Puerto Rico Region
- Thompson Pumps are Tailor-Made to Service Southwest Florida Municipalities
- Case Study: Thompson Pump Bridge Street Bypass Solves Potential Sewage Contamination
- Thompson Pump Introduces 6HT Wet-Prime Trash Pump With A Final Tier 4 Engine
- Thompson Pump Pulls Waste Problems Apart Using its Self-Cleaning Impeller
- Thompson Pump’s Rapid Response Halts Sewage Overflow Catastrophe
Popular tags on this blogAward | Branch | Branch Manager of the Year | Contest | Contract | Dealer | Distributor | Government | NJPA | Personnel | Pumpology | Pumps | RER 100 | Trade Show | Training |
Storm Water Case Studies
August 20-21, 2018
Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
2800 Opryland Drive
Nashville, TN 37214
Booth #: 1213
August 26-29, 2018
Kansas City Convention Center
301 West 13th Street
Kansas City, MO 64105
August 28-30, 2018
Roland E. Powell Convention Center
4001 Coastal Hwy
Ocean City, MD 21842
September 23-25, 2018
3917 LPGA Blvd
Daytona Beach, FL 32124