Thompson Pump Announces Winner of Gator ATV Giveaway
Thompson Pump and Manufacturing Co., Inc., a full-service provider of high quality pumps, pumping equipment and engineering expertise, announces the winner of the Gator Giveaway Sweepstakes. The grand prize of the sweepstakes is a John Deere® XUV 825i Gator™ Camo Utility Vehicle with an estimated retail value of $13,500. The winner is the Falkirk Mining Company located in Underwood, North Dakota. The winning entry was submitted by Jeremy Eckroth, an Environmental Specialist at the Falkirk Mining Company.
The official drawing took place at 3:00pm on Wednesday September 4, 2013 at Thompson Pump corporate headquarters in Port Orange, Florida. The name was drawn at random out of a bucket of entries by the company’s attorney, Susanne McCabe of Bonus McCabe Law Firm while Thompson Pump and Flint Power Systems employees looked on. Eckroth submitted his entry at the MINExpo trade show in Las Vegas, Nevada in September of 2012 where the promotion was first launched. The public had the opportunity to enter the sweepstakes by visiting Thompson Pump’s booth at various trade shows throughout the country until September 1, 2013.
“This promotion was a great way for us to show our appreciation to the hard working people in the markets we serve,” said Bill Thompson, Thompson Pump president.
The prize was provided by Flint Power Systems, an authorized distributor of John Deere engines located in Albany, Georgia and serving the Southeast—including North Carolina, South Carolina, Alabama, eastern Tennessee, Georgia, Florida, and the Caribbean. Brian Schneider, Vice President and General Manager at Flint Power Systems and Josh Learn, Territory Manager of North & Central Florida were in attendance for the drawing of the winner. John Deere is a worldwide leader in many industries, including off-highway diesel engines.
The Falkirk Mine is operated by the North American Coal Corporation. The mine delivers approximately seven million tons of coal per year to Great River Energy’s Coal Creek Station.
For official sweepstakes rules please contact Thompson Pump.
Bookmark & Share
Popular tags on this blogAward | Branch | Branch Manager of the Year | Contest | Contract | Dealer | Distributor | Government | NJPA | Personnel | Pumpology | Pumps | RER 100 | Trade Show | Training |
Most Popular Articles
- Thompson Pump?s William Crooms Receives Hall of Fame Manny Award for Lifelong Achievement
- Thompson Pump in Expansion Mode, Plots New-and-Improved Global Headquarters in 2018
- Thompson Pumps are Tailor-Made to Service Southwest Florida Municipalities
- Thompson Pump Helps in Rescue of Hurricane-Distressed Puerto Rico Region
- Thompson Pump Introduces 6HT Wet-Prime Trash Pump With A Final Tier 4 Engine
- Thompson Pump Pulls Waste Problems Apart Using its Self-Cleaning Impeller
- Thompson Pump?s Rapid Response Halts Sewage Overflow Catastrophe
- Thompson Pump Introduces New Remote-Operated Control Panel