Thompson Pump Announces New Distributor in Northeast Florida
Port Orange, FL – Thompson Pump and Manufacturing Company, one of the nation’s leading manufacturers of heavy-duty portable diesel-powered bypass and dewatering pumps, announces the appointment of Florida Pumping Solutions as regional sales, rental, and service representative for the Thompson Pump product portfolio in 11 counties in Northeast Florida, including the greater Jacksonville and Gainesville areas.
Headquartered in St. Augustine, Florida, Florida Pumping Solutions is currently situated to provide comprehensive portable pump and system rentals and sales solutions to a wide variety of industries including construction, mining, industrial, and environmental markets that comprise the territory.
Florida Pumping Solutions is managed by Jay Friemark, who has more than 19 years of experience in the pumping industry. Florida Pumping Solutions prioritizes customer satisfaction through industry leading knowledge, reliable equipment and customer service.
“Here at Florida Pumping Solutions our top priority is customer satisfaction. This is achieved in every interaction in three ways: 1. industry leading knowledge ensuring the correct equipment for the job, 2. reliable equipment, and 3. the best customer support in the industry,” said Friemark, General Manager.
Bookmark & Share
Popular tags on this blogAward | Branch | Branch Manager of the Year | Contest | Contract | Dealer | Distributor | Government | NJPA | Personnel | Pumpology | Pumps | RER 100 | Trade Show | Training |
Most Popular Articles
- Thompson Pump Introduces 6HT Wet-Prime Trash Pump With A Final Tier 4 Engine
- Thompson Pump?s William Crooms Receives Hall of Fame Manny Award for Lifelong Achievement
- Thompson Pump in Expansion Mode, Plots New-and-Improved Global Headquarters in 2018
- Thompson Pumps are Tailor-Made to Service Southwest Florida Municipalities
- Thompson Pump Helps in Rescue of Hurricane-Distressed Puerto Rico Region
- Thompson Pump Pulls Waste Problems Apart Using its Self-Cleaning Impeller
- Thompson Pump?s Rapid Response Halts Sewage Overflow Catastrophe
- Thompson Pump Introduces New Remote-Operated Control Panel