Thompson Pump Announces Branch Location Move in Conyers, GA
Thompson Pump & Manufacturing Co., Inc. announces the recent move of their Atlanta Georgia Area Branch in Conyers, GA to a larger facility at 2394 Sigman Industrial Court in Conyers, GA.
The new branch location is situated on 3.17 acres near Interstate 20 and features a larger office facility for Thompson Pump staff and a 5,500 square foot warehouse facility featuring a large parts room. The new location will better accommodate the company’s growing customer needs for rentals, sales, parts and service in Georgia, eastern Tennessee and parts of western North and South Carolina.
The Conyers Branch, one of 21 Thompson Pump branches nationwide, operates under the direction of South-Atlantic Regional Manager, Pat DeWitt. The branch provides a full line of Thompson Pump products for sale and rental and the expertise to provide solutions for the toughest dewatering, bypass and special pumping applications.
Customers can contact the branch by phone number 770-466-1450 or by fax number 770-466-1115.
“This move is welcomed by our staff,” said Pat DeWitt, Thompson Pump South-Atlantic Regional Manager. “The new location will allow us to operate more efficiently and improve upon the excellent service that we are currently providing to our customers.”
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogAward | Branch | Branch Manager of the Year | Contest | Contract | Dealer | Distributor | Government | NJPA | Personnel | Pumpology | Pumps | RER 100 | Trade Show | Training |
Most Popular Articles
- Thompson Pump Introduces 6HT Wet-Prime Trash Pump With A Final Tier 4 Engine
- Thompson Pump in Expansion Mode, Plots New-and-Improved Global Headquarters in 2018
- Thompson Pump?s William Crooms Receives Hall of Fame Manny Award for Lifelong Achievement
- Case Study: Thompson Pump Bridge Street Bypass Solves Potential Sewage Contamination
- Thompson Pumps are Tailor-Made to Service Southwest Florida Municipalities
- Thompson Pump Helps in Rescue of Hurricane-Distressed Puerto Rico Region
- Thompson Pump Pulls Waste Problems Apart Using its Self-Cleaning Impeller
- Thompson Pump Climbs RER 100
Storm Water Case Studies
February 21-23, 2019
Indiana Convention Center
100 S Capitol Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46225
March 10-12, 2019
Sheraton Myrtle Beach Convention Center
2101 N Oak St
Myrtle Beach, 29577
April 15-19, 2019
101 N. Atlantic Avenue
Daytona Beach, FL 32118
April 28-May 1, 2019
Palais des Congrès de Montréal
1001 Jean Paul Riopelle Pl
Montreal, QC, Canada, H2Z 1H5