Thompson Pump Announces Branch Location Move in Conyers, GA
Thompson Pump & Manufacturing Co., Inc. announces the recent move of their Atlanta Georgia Area Branch in Conyers, GA to a larger facility at 2394 Sigman Industrial Court in Conyers, GA.
The new branch location is situated on 3.17 acres near Interstate 20 and features a larger office facility for Thompson Pump staff and a 5,500 square foot warehouse facility featuring a large parts room. The new location will better accommodate the company’s growing customer needs for rentals, sales, parts and service in Georgia, eastern Tennessee and parts of western North and South Carolina.
The Conyers Branch, one of 21 Thompson Pump branches nationwide, operates under the direction of South-Atlantic Regional Manager, Pat DeWitt. The branch provides a full line of Thompson Pump products for sale and rental and the expertise to provide solutions for the toughest dewatering, bypass and special pumping applications.
Customers can contact the branch by phone number 770-466-1450 or by fax number 770-466-1115.
“This move is welcomed by our staff,” said Pat DeWitt, Thompson Pump South-Atlantic Regional Manager. “The new location will allow us to operate more efficiently and improve upon the excellent service that we are currently providing to our customers.”
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- Thompson Pump Introduces 6HT Wet-Prime Trash Pump With A Final Tier 4 Engine
- Thompson Pump in Expansion Mode, Plots New-and-Improved Global Headquarters in 2018
- Thompson Pump’s William Crooms Receives Hall of Fame Manny Award for Lifelong Achievement
- Thompson Pump Pulls Waste Problems Apart Using its Self-Cleaning Impeller
- Thompson Pump Helps in Rescue of Hurricane-Distressed Puerto Rico Region
- Thompson Pumps are Tailor-Made to Service Southwest Florida Municipalities
- Case Study: Thompson Pump Bridge Street Bypass Solves Potential Sewage Contamination
- Thompson Pump’s Rapid Response Halts Sewage Overflow Catastrophe
Popular tags on this blogAward | Branch | Branch Manager of the Year | Contest | Contract | Dealer | Distributor | Government | NJPA | Personnel | Pumpology | Pumps | RER 100 | Trade Show | Training |
Storm Water Case Studies
August 20-21, 2018
Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
2800 Opryland Drive
Nashville, TN 37214
Booth #: 1213
August 26-29, 2018
Kansas City Convention Center
301 West 13th Street
Kansas City, MO 64105
August 28-30, 2018
Roland E. Powell Convention Center
4001 Coastal Hwy
Ocean City, MD 21842
September 23-25, 2018
3917 LPGA Blvd
Daytona Beach, FL 32124