Consuming less fuel per day, piston wellpoint pumps are the ideal choice for wellpoint or sock dewatering. This high suction lift, high air handling pump is self-priming and has a sound attenuatd enclosure. The self-priming double-acting design has an efficiency rating of over 90% which allows for low motor capacity, saving capital and running costs.
The piston wellpoint pump produces a pulsating vacuum so wellpoints will not become clogged in service. It only requires a single cylinder engine and does not contain any vacuum pumps or associated oiling systems typically required in other wellpoint pumps.
Wellpoint dewatering, underdrain sock dewatering, ﬁltered water transfer, remediation and reclamation
• Self-priming, positive displacement pump
• Can run dry for long periods of time
• High air handling capability
• Suction lift up to 28 feet
• Efficiency rating of up to 92%
• Extremely low fuel consumption (less than 5 gallons per day)
• Robust construction for durability
• On-board stone catcher with cleaning port to protect the pump
• Double sealing piston rod prevents oil leakage
• Ease of use and maintenance
• Parts are long-lasting and inexpensive to replace
• 24-Month Limited warranty covers manufacturing defects in materials
Piston pumps convert rotational energy applied to the pulley to linear motion to a set of pistons by two conically milled gears, which are mounted on either side of the crankshaft. A vacuum is created inside the cylinders from the motion of the pistons. On the piston upstroke, water is drawn into the cylinder as the suction valve opens and the delivery valve closes. On the down stroke, the force of the piston causes the suction valve to close and the delivery valve to open, forcing the water out through the discharge.
We'll forward your information to the correct department to get a prompt and accurate response to your questions.