National Joint Powers Alliance
Thompson Pump & Manufacturing Co., Inc. has recently been awarded an NJPA Contract for Professional Services for Public Utility Equipment. NJPA contracts are nationally solicited, competitively bid and awarded on behalf of NJPA current and potential government and education member agencies. NJPA contract 031014-TPM has recently been awarded by the NJPA Board of Directors.
"Thompson Pump & Manufacturing Co., Inc. is proud of being recently awarded the NJPA RFP for Public Utility Equipment with Related Accessories and Supplies,” says Chris Thompson, Vice President of Branch Operations. “TPM has been providing pumping solutions worldwide for over four decades and we look forward to the new opportunities and relationships formed with the help of our NJPA contract. Thompson Pump is dedicated to providing the highest quality products, along with excellent customer service. We feel the similar values and integrity of NJPA are a perfect match for a successful partnership.
NJPA has truly offered the most powerful services to their members and we are proud to be associated with NJPA.
Mike Hajek, NJPA Director of Contracts and Marketing, commented, “I am confident we have awarded the right company for our member agencies. NJPA is focused on providing “best in class” vendors our members deserve and Thompson Pump & Manufacturing Co., Inc. is certainly that.”
The National Joint Powers Alliance® (NJPA) is a municipal contracting government agency that serves education and government agencies nationally through competitively bid and awarded contract purchasing solutions. Over 50,000 Member agencies enjoy the value and commitment of the world-class NJPA awarded vendors. Go to www.njpacoop.org to join NJPA at no cost, obligation or liability. Learn more about the now over 170 contract solutions available to our Member Agencies.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogAward | Branch | Branch Manager of the Year | Contest | Contract | Dealer | Distributor | Government | NJPA | Personnel | Pumpology | Pumps | RER 100 | Trade Show | Training |
Most Popular Articles
- Thompson Pump?s William Crooms Receives Hall of Fame Manny Award for Lifelong Achievement
- Thompson Pumps are Tailor-Made to Service Southwest Florida Municipalities
- Thompson Pump Helps in Rescue of Hurricane-Distressed Puerto Rico Region
- Thompson Pump in Expansion Mode, Plots New-and-Improved Global Headquarters in 2018
- Thompson Pump Pulls Waste Problems Apart Using its Self-Cleaning Impeller
- Thompson Pump Introduces 6HT Wet-Prime Trash Pump With A Final Tier 4 Engine
- Thompson Pump?s Rapid Response Halts Sewage Overflow Catastrophe
- Thompson Pump Introduces New Remote-Operated Control Panel