Thompson Pump offers the revolutionary Compact pump series featuring all the benefits of the popular Thompson Pump JSC series with the added advantage of a smaller compact size, lighter weight, fewer parts, less maintenance and lower price. The Thompson Compact pump is 35% smaller and 20% lighter but offers the same great performance as a standard size pump with a 24-hour run time fuel tank. Available in the most common diesel-drive portable pump sizes of 4” and 6”, the Compact series offers an economical alternative to similar sized portable pumps – a significant savings compared to standard 4” and 6” compressor-assisted pumps. Best of all, Thompson Pump’s Compact pump series includes the revolutionary Enviroprime System® which provides reliable, automatic priming with the environmental advantage of not spilling pump fluids onto the ground.
Includes all of the traditional JSC series benefits:
• Solids handling – up to 3”
• Automatic priming – dry-priming and re-priming
• Eco-Friendly – Enviroprime System®
• High Pressure - capability often needed for sewage force mains
• Versatile – able to provide solutions for multiple fluid moving applications
• Uncomplicated – easy operation and maintenance
• Silent Knight® – sound attenuated canopy available
• Auto Start/Stop – available
• Heavy Duty – built stronger with better quality materials and engineered performance
The Thompson Pump Compact pump series innovations:
• Compact – 35% smaller footprint
• Performance - same as standard size pump
• Lighter – 20% weight reduction
• Less Maintenance – less parts - removal of several redundant parts that are no longer needed with the latest diesel engines
• Reliable – less parts – less to fail
• 24-Hour Run Time
• Less Expensive – costs significantly less than standard size pumps
• Guaranteed - performance
Available in 4" (4JSCMN) and 6" (JSCEN) models.
* Additional Engine, Trailer and Canopy options available.